Changing my iPod

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014

Im thinking of getting a new iPod. Currently i have a 4th generation Nano. I cant decide whether to get the new Nano (£129) or spend a bit more and get an iPod Touch. (£249)

Mike

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7

Welcome!

You want apps? There's only one choice. If not, the main question becomes how long you want your battery to last and how many pieces of media you want to hold.

• Reply 2 of 7
    bondm16bondm16 Posts: 141member

Hi,

Technically speaking there is nothing wrong with my current iPod apart from it being old. Apps would be nice so maybe an iPod Touch is a good move. Next decision would be...which colour lol

• Reply 3 of 7

The latest Nano is great, with its Bluetooth capability, 16GB capacity and much easier navigation. It works wonderfully with a lanyard and the fantastic TuneWear eggshell case.

• Reply 4 of 7

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bondm16 View Post

Hi,

Technically speaking there is nothing wrong with my current iPod apart from it being old. Apps would be nice so maybe an iPod Touch is a good move. Next decision would be...which colour lol

IMO the white and silver iPod Touch 5g is the most beautiful mobile device Apple has ever produced, period. It's way more attractive and durable than the iPhone 5.

• Reply 5 of 7

Personally I'm waiting for a 256GB solid state iPod Classic with Lightning connector.

• Reply 6 of 7

Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Personally I'm waiting for a 256GB solid state iPod Classic with Lightning connector.

The device required to step between dimensions and send you to a world where such a product will ever actually exist is going to be built before this device is.

You'll get a 256GB NAND iPod touch with Lightning.

• Reply 7 of 7
    tonton wrote: »

The device required to step between dimensions and send you to a world where such a product will ever actually exist is going to be built before this device is.

You'll get a 256GB NAND iPod touch with Lightning.
    Probably. But a man can dream. Maybe the Classic being replaced by a high capacity nano?