Tim Cook says visiting a bustling Apple retail store on rough days is "like Prozac"

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    captmark20 wrote: »
    He should go to the Apple stores i have been to!! They are the worse stores in the world. A 50 year old white male can't get waited on unless your on fire. Then you would be lucky to get a cup of water!!
    I HATE going in there!! No one wants to help you and when you finally get help you get passed around to 4 or 5 other employees none who want to help you because you don't have an appointment.
    I'm sorry, I didn't know last week my phone was going to break and I was going to need it for work.

and forget about going in there to just buy something. Without a centralized place to check out you just walk around with your product in your hand until they are ready to close and you are the only customer left!!

And I am a true Apple fan having owned nothing but Apple computers since 1982!!
    But their store design is really awful!!

You must have went to a clone store. Every time I go to one (and I've been to at least six locations), someone always asked if I needed help.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    Cook made himself sound extremely foolish in that he has NO IDEA what Prozac is even like! Windows is like Prozac -- flatline -- no emotion, no sex drive.

Apple Store would be more like Ecstasy (the drug).
  • Reply 23 of 24
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    Cook made himself sound extremely foolish in that he has NO IDEA what Prozac is even like! Windows is like Prozac -- flatline -- no emotion, no sex drive.

Apple Store would be more like Ecstasy (the drug).

Not really. Prozac is used to treat depression and anxiety.
  • Reply 24 of 24

Quote:

Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Not really. Prozac is used to treat depression and anxiety.

Guess you are not experienced with Prozac -- it is not what you think it is -- sounds like you just believe marketing hype.  I will argue Prozac CREATES depression, and creates flatline emotion which in itself creates anxiety.