Apple catches up with iPad mini demand, new orders now listed as 'in stock'

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    lkrupplkrupp Posts: 10,557member

Quote:

Originally Posted by hittrj01 View Post

Apple is DOOMED! Demand for this overrated scrap of metal is nonexistent, and this just shows that this worthless, devil-worshiping company is going to be wiped off the face of the planet within the next 6 months! 

</s>

I still chuckle about the feminine napkin jokes the iHaters spread around. Well, they're not telling those jokes anymore are they, the creepy little bastards.

• Reply 22 of 27
    dunksdunks Posts: 1,254member

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtacee1990 View Post

Contemplating getting this one or the ipad4. I have a nexus 7 at the moment and while it sucks I don't really wanna get another small size tablet. But the mini looks and feels so goooood !! And then there are rumors of the redesigns and retina display addition. Decision decision decision...

Wait for the iPad 5. It will provide some of the benefits of the iPad mini (thinner, significant weight reduction) with the gorgeous, full-size screen of the iPad.

• Reply 23 of 27

Originally Posted by Dunks View Post

(thinner, significant weight reduction)

How?

• Reply 24 of 27
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    How?

It'll be made with strong paper.
  • Reply 25 of 27

Quote:

Originally Posted by quinney View Post

It was just a smaller bigger iPod Touch.

EVERY INCH A SMALLER BIGGER IPOD TOUCH

• Reply 26 of 27

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtacee1990 View Post

Contemplating getting this one or the ipad4. I have a nexus 7 at the moment and while it sucks I don't really wanna get another small size tablet. But the mini looks and feels so goooood !! And then there are rumors of the redesigns and retina display addition. Decision decision decision...

Do it. My sister got one for Christmas, and she loves it. Less is the new more.

• Reply 27 of 27
    Good.