Apple releases iOS 6.0.2 for iPhone 5, iPad mini with Wi-Fi bug fix

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 62
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    Ok guys,

Since the update itunes doesnt recognize my iphone and actually my mac doesnt recognize it at all too... So i cant even charge my phone on my mac anymore... So yes , i guess there will be a 6.03 update coming...

With the info you provided there is no way to tell if it's a problem with 6.0.2 or some other issue, like the installer messed something up as in a file being corrupted. Have you searched high and low to find a resolution? If not, how come? If so, you clearly haven't found a resolution but did you find anyone else with this exact issue? If your Mac is a notebook I'd schedule an important with Apple and bring in your Mac, iPhone, and cable so the Genius can see what is happening and why. I am certain they can resolve this issue for you, even if means giving you a new phone because not being able to see your iPhone when plug it directly into your Mac is a major issue.

I would also try other devices in those USB ports to see if they show up and/or if they can supply power to those accessories. Even if there is a protocol issue with USB for data the pins for charging should not be affected which points to a different issue altogether. Plugging in other devices into the USB ports will help you determine if the issue is with iPhone or Mac.
  • Reply 62 of 62
    Ok guys,

Since the update itunes doesnt recognize my iphone and actually my mac doesnt recognize it at all too... So i cant even charge my phone on my mac anymore... So yes , i guess there will be a 6.03 update coming...
    There is a update coming yet weather or not it fixes it is unknown.