34 hours with no sleep...interrsting things start to happenn

Comments

• Reply 81 of 222

Over the past week i have had a  bad case of insomnia. one day i slept for 12 hours straight then the next day couldn't seem to fall asleep at all. A week before that , i had stayed up for 32 hours straight and seemed to feel anxiety and tension.  I hoping this  not being able to sleep at time doesn't cause heath problems in the future.

Has anyone else been through this before?

• Reply 82 of 222
    I've been up about 42 hours and I'm only 14 and I just suffered a concussion exactly 1 week ago. Basically all that happenes in a dumb persons world is EVERY SINGLE THING GETS LOUDER AND LOUDER THE MORE YOU STAY UP. Then your vision becomes like the first part o an acid trip. And when you sleep you fall asleep within 5 min. Night
  • Reply 83 of 222

Quality Passport, Drivers License, ID Cards. USA, Canada, United Kingdom and Europe.

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom that's to name a few.

To get the additional information and place order use the contact details below:

>> Contact e-mails: [email protected]

General support: [email protected]

• Reply 84 of 222
    I found it to be so intriguing. Especially the feeling so alone part. Oh and also the it starts all over again. On the flip side when I do decide to function on no sleep I kind of get a lot done!
  • Reply 85 of 222
    I spent 5 years in the Canadian forces, during my SQ (soldier qual) course there is a 5 day sleep deprivation exercise which involves digging a trench, running night reccy patrols on enemy force positions and well, being eaten alive by mosquitos. I saw guy freak the hell out, cry and go nearly insane. I could have swore I saw the A&W rootbeer bear run across my arc of fire. The sky was spinning, oh the beautiful dancing stars.

sleep deprivation + physical exertion + enemy force = HELL ON EARTH.
  • Reply 86 of 222

I've gone 55 hours without sleep, it's hard to stay awake and be at home coz it's too easy to get comfortable. But the time i did 55 hours I was lost in Vienna and then got on a whole bunch on random trains and went to Graz and then to some other random town. People though I was a hobo. Ahh the folly of youth!

• Reply 87 of 222

I've gone 55 hours without sleep, it's hard to stay awake and be at home coz it's too easy to get comfortable. But the time i did 55 hours I was lost in Vienna and then got on a whole bunch on random trains and went to Graz and then to some other random town. People though I was a hobo. Ahh the folly of youth!

• Reply 88 of 222

• Reply 89 of 222

it was nice reading ur comment. im gonna have to work on monday and tuesday and meanwhile ive got school... so as i can calculate im gona be able to sleep 5 - 10 hours (max if i finish work early which means 4-5 am so i could sleep a bi till 8 when the lessons begin) ...im gonna be awake 54 hours with a rest of 5-10 hours as i told u.. do u think im gonna make it? im afraid im gona colapse at work *.*

• Reply 90 of 222

hahaha i don't know what you guys are talking abouttt... i like being sleep deprived... its FUNNYYYY... so far i'm on.... (one second..) 32 hours... my goal is 60... :D ..umm.. i feel a little loopy though... like i chugged a beer, but i'm only buzzed.... wweeiirrrddd

• Reply 91 of 222

hahaha!! i had to do it and i made it out alive..it wasnt funny though..

• Reply 92 of 222

so far ive (im still awake) stayed up for almost 3 days it was hard but wat i saw was in the corner of my eye i saw my mom stanidng in the bathroom with the lights off then i c the lights on n its empty (in the corner of my eye) and now i hear lots of whispers...

• Reply 93 of 222

im still awake 3 days so far and now im suddenl scared of the dark! lol im dizzy n shit u wouldnt believe how hard it was for me to type this lol

• Reply 94 of 222
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member

Welcome to 2013, endless unsleeping insomnia thread.  You are stardust.  You are golden.  You've got to get some sleep.

• Reply 95 of 222

Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Welcome to 2013, endless unsleeping insomnia thread.  You are stardust.  You are golden.  You've got to get some sleep.

Maybe we should embed a video of The Cure for Insomnia.

Now all we need is to actually find an embeddable video of The Cure for Insomnia… I think it only exists in its original film form.

• Reply 96 of 222
    mobymoby Posts: 1member

I just slept for 5 hours for both last Saturday and Sunday. Now, I am sleepy.

• Reply 97 of 222
    beckybecky Posts: 1member
    ADVISE NEEDED-I went a good 40 hrs the other day did a night shift then moved house now I'm finding I'm only catching an hr here and there. Loss of Focus &Twitching becoming a little hard to bear now. How can I make this go away? Please don't say the obvious and sleep. Lol
  • Reply 98 of 222

I remembered I stayed up all the night playing game with my roommate when I was in college.  The next day I could not do anything, but feel sleepy. It is awful.

• Reply 99 of 222

I woke up at a normal time of 7 am to get my kids ready for school, went to work for 1pm, thought i was getting out at 10, but someone called out and i offered to work overnight as well, again thinking ok its almost over, ill be home at 7am, get the kids to school and get a lot of sleep, but got home at 7 and son was sick, so off to the er, was there forever and feeling really tired, after fighting my sleep for the first 24 hrs, it got to the point where my body was so tired and eyes really heavy, but when i finally laid down to sleep at 11pm my brain wouldnt slow down and i couldnt fall asleep, yet couldnt move either, i was really worried at that point what effects i was experiencing and if id ever sleep. Finally fell asleep for 12 hours. But pretty scary. think i was up 41 hours. Wouldnt recommend it, but gonna try to do it once a week to get the hours at work. And try to get 8 hours a night on the off days to make up.

• Reply 100 of 222
    phihanhphihanh Posts: 1member

s?a ch? ký làm sao tar