Samsung's Galaxy S IV switches to same GPU tech as Apple's A-series chips

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member

Originally Posted by fourthletter View Post

Try and remember nearly all the silicon in iPhones since day one has come from Samsung, and plenty of people want to buy bigger screened phones, look how well the Note is selling.

Not as well as the 4 or 5. I do believe there will be a complimentary 5" iPhone but don't try to tell us most people want these things.

• Reply 42 of 45
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by fourthletter View Post

Try and remember nearly all the silicon in iPhones since day one has come from Samsung

Pure lies.

• Reply 43 of 45
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    Yet more blatant copying from Samsung! LOL

How is using a chip that Apple doesn't produce nor designed and is available to all parties copying.
  • Reply 44 of 45
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    ...any unexpected curve they throw can un-track Samsung and everyone else.

As long as Android stays opened and has features that Apple refuses to include like; filemanager, able to connect to servers like Samba using said filemanager, DLNA, NFC, codecs other then what is needed for the iTunes Store, able to plug the device into any computer and transfer files without the need for a music player, Mini SD, removable battery, customized UI, etc, then it wouldn't matter if Apple had a Quantum CPU. I fully understand the appeal of a iOS device but there are a lot us who would take any negative points that Android may have just for the freedom of choice like being able to select a default browser of our choosing.

I'm also looking forward to Ubuntu's new mobile OS for the same reasons. It's looking to be one of the most brillant systems I've ever seen.
  • Reply 45 of 45

ROFL!  You might be on to something there.