.mac idisk problem

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
has anyone had any recent problems conecting to their idisk from their mac. i haven't decided as to whether i'm going to actually pay the $48 to continue the service past sept, but for some reason i can no longer login to my idisk from either my mac at home or work. a couple of days ago this was not a problem. it tells me incorrect login or some such thing. the funny part is i can login to my account from a browser with no problem. what up? any thoughts.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    If you have the .mac trial account I don't think you have the idisk. You'll have to pay $49 for iDisk and the other goodies.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    [quote]Originally posted by Master:

<strong>If you have the .mac trial account I don't think you have the idisk. You'll have to pay $49 for iDisk and the other goodies.</strong><hr></blockquote>

actually you do. you only get 20megs of space, but you do get it. of course i can't find an email adress to post my problem to.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    [quote]Originally posted by running with scissors:

<strong>

actually you do. you only get 20megs of space, but you do get it. of course i can't find an email adress to post my problem to.</strong><hr></blockquote>

works again, though i've changed nothing. must be something on their end.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    keshkesh Posts: 621member
    Yea, there were general problems for a couple days, but it's fixed now. I paid for the service, and other than that minor glitch, I've been happy with it.