Safari: How to open the right click google search in a new tab?

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014

Title say it all. When I'm reading a page and wanna make a google search over a term in the text, be it because I do not understand a word for example, I select the word or the entire expression, then I do a right click on it and select "search with google". But since I usually did not finish to read the page, I want the search to open in a new tab, not the same. Chrome does it automatically. How can it be done with safari? I looked up the preference, doesnt seem to be there.

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4

Making money in Diablo 3 does not have to be hard. While you could always develop your own useful strategies, there are many guides on the market that you can turn to in order to develop your list of strategies.When you first decide to start a business in real life, would you do so without doing research? Of course you wouldn’t. If you are serious about making money in Diablo 3 www.diablo3bay.com

• Reply 2 of 4

Making money in Diablo 3 does not have to be hard. While you could always develop your own useful strategies, there are many guides on the market that you can turn to in order to develop your list of strategies.When you first decide to start a business in real life, would you do so without doing research? Of course you wouldn’t. If you are serious about making money in Diablo 3 http://www.diablo3bay.com/ www.gw2field.com

• Reply 3 of 4
    yazolightyazolight Posts: 118member

Come on guys!

• Reply 4 of 4
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,324moderator
    That's weird, I have two 'search with google' options in my contextual menu. The top one opens in the same tab, the bottom one opens in a new tab. The bottom one is a service. You can enable services in system prefs, which you can reach via the Safari > services menu.