Trailer offers first glimpse at Steve Jobs biopic from 'Funny or Die'

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 30
    Funny Or Die is being too subtle with this trailer; it's too much like the normal corporate/hollywood dramatic trailer.
    They've got to ad an exploding head, or a star trek reference in there somewhere.
  • Reply 22 of 30
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SockRolid View Post

Speaking of which, I think the "iJOBS" movie has been delayed for two reasons.

1. It's not very good. "Pirates of Silicon Valley" retread but with less Gates.

It would bomb if released right now.

2. The studio is waiting for the release of the "real" Steve Jobs movie, written by Aaron Sorkin.

They'll release "iJOBS" hoping to ride the wave of Steve Jobs nostalgia.

IMHO, of course.

You have a devious and cynical mind and of course, I think there is a 90% chance you are right.
  • Reply 23 of 30
    macslutmacslut Posts: 514member

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElectroTech View Post

How will Americans know it is funny if there are no laugh tracks to tell them when to laugh?

Gee, I don't know.  Why don't you ask The IT Crowd?

• Reply 24 of 30
    asciiascii Posts: 5,936member

I thought the line "You need to ride the wave of the future," ... "What if I am the wave of the future?" was funny. The rest didn't quite work, I get the effect they are going for but they made the tone a little too intense to get that effect, it needed to be more subtle. Also there was also one factual error, talking about the Apple apple being the forbidden fruit: it's the apple that fell on Isaac Newton's head, not the Apple from the bible.

• Reply 25 of 30
    dmarcootdmarcoot Posts: 191member
    It's commits the worst sin in a trailer. That was boring. It also wasn't funny in least.
  • Reply 26 of 30
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    evilution wrote: »
    They probably knew it was being shipped abroad and didn't want it to fail.

And The Big Bang Theory which is one of the funniest things to come out of America.

I enjoy The Big Bang Theory but in no way is it the funniest thing or the funniest sitcom to come from the US. I'd put Arrested Development as the most funny intelligent sitcom to come from the US. The funniest all around sitcom might still be Seinfeld.
  • Reply 27 of 30
    andysolandysol Posts: 2,506member
    solipsismx wrote: »
    I enjoy The Big Bang Theory but in no way is it the funniest thing or the funniest sitcom to come from the US. I'd put Arrested Development as the most funny intelligent sitcom to come from the US. The funniest all around sitcom might still be Seinfeld.
    Agreed- except Big Bang isn't any good IMO. I, personally, love community.
  • Reply 28 of 30
    heffequeheffeque Posts: 139member
    Edit: my bad. Didn't see the previous comments.
  • Reply 29 of 30
    'Funny or Die?' Guess I can wait for the funny part....
  • Reply 30 of 30
    dressrodressro Posts: 1member

It's simple, but stylish of those <a href="http://www.cwmalls.com">leather jackets</a> at the same time. It fits me perfectly. Since the clothing's cutting in this online store www.cwmalls.com is slim fit, it's more suitable for a slender looking guy like me.