Omniweb - suddenly can't get into Yahoo Mail

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Suddenly (yesterday) when using Omniweb I am unable to get into Yahoo Mail. I enter my password and I get returned to the "verify your password" screen -- which is intended for re-logging in after a period of inactivity when you have asked your computer to remember your name and password (which, incidentally, doesn't work in Omniweb anyway.) I enter my password here, and am returned to the same screen (NOT the same screen as if I had entered my PW incorrectly.)

Internet Explorer doesn't give me this problem.

What happened?

Regards,

Pete

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    seems to work fine for my sister... so whatever the problem is its on your end and not yahoo's or OW's...

more info about your setup please...
  • Reply 2 of 5
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    OW has a terrible time with JavaScript. If you do anything JS related on a page and then try to do another thing, nothing will happen. So, if you click a button and then submit a form, if that's 2 JS actions, you're SOL. I don't know if that's what the problem is with that particular page, but it's a shortcoming in OW that's getting me more and more annoyed. Try chimera instead.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I've never been able to get my AOL mail through aol.com using OmniWeb, but it works in every other browser.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    i'v e had the same problems with some accounts with icab, opera and mozilla...

just use an other browser, if it works it works...
  • Reply 5 of 5
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    [quote]Originally posted by Mulattabianca:

<strong>i'v e had the same problems with some accounts with icab, opera and mozilla...

just use an other browser, if it works it works...</strong><hr></blockquote>

don't worry ...

hi! How are you?

:o )