Apple begins worldwide rollout of two-step verification system

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    philboogie wrote: »
    They store all clients data in one single DB? That's the most ridiculous thing I've read since, well, ok, I read a lot of stupid things. But this config takes the cake ¡

It's server-side so I assume they do. Either way it's not the setup I prefer using.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    solipsismx wrote: »
    philboogie wrote: »
    They store all clients data in one single DB? That's the most ridiculous thing I've read since, well, ok, I read a lot of stupid things. But this config takes the cake ¡

It's server-side so I assume they do. Either way it's not the setup I prefer using.

+1

I like databases, but knowing these can get corrupt I'd setup a unique DB for each client.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    usirisusiris Posts: 3member

Deleted. (Is there no way to delete a post?)

• Reply 24 of 24
    usirisusiris Posts: 3member

Quote:

Originally Posted by v5v View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

When you say "tried" are you saying you correctly did answer them? Again, if you don't correctly answer them you may not see the option for setting up the Two-Step Verification.

Yeah, I eventually figured out which mock answers I'd specified! I meant that I answered the questions to proceed to the next page, one step past what the instructions explicitly specified, in case it was implied. There was no mention of Two-Step anywhere in the process.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

"Do or do not. There is no try." ~Ghandi

Ghandi? I thought that was Yoda?

The two-step verification option still hasn't showed up in my Canadian account.