i doodled a PDA during lunch...

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
hello!

i doodled a PDA during lunch... not much of a fancy drawing.... but i think it is very practical and useful design.. let me know what you think.... have a great day!

email: [email protected]

<a href="http://homepage.mac.com/protodadany"; target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/protodadany</a>;

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: ProtoDAda ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    oh, the first dotted (like some electric shaver) is the back of the PDA... one next to is the front of the pda with flap closed.... and the last one is with flap open... and so on... sorry for the confusion....
  • Reply 2 of 6
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    "Server busy

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The server is too busy to serve your request at the moment. Please try again later.

Gotta love AOL.....

I'll try again later...
  • Reply 3 of 6
    I love AOL and to think they're gona buy redhat.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    I dont think we'll see grafitti-like handwriting recognition... more like newton so you can draw on the screen... the grafitti area takes up too much room methinks...
  • Reply 5 of 6
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Why would Apple license an awful technology like grafitti when they can use their own Rosetta Handwriting Recognition Engine?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by Fran441:

<strong>Why would Apple license an awful technology like grafitti when they can use their own Rosetta Handwriting Recognition Engine?</strong><hr></blockquote>

hello! i'm not much of a technical person.. and i still have my newton 130.. i meant it to have the whole screen as touch screen...no physical buttons, but all virtual buttons... the area where you write letters, numbers are for example.. i love how newton recognizes handwriting versus my palm does.... hopefully that will be back.... i miss using my newton, but it's so big to carry....

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: ProtoDAda ]</p>