Very unfriendly forum so I'm out of here

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014

I have only made a 1/2 dozen posts and comments but the general vibe of this forum is argumentative and disrespectful, in fact it seems to be breeding a lot of future (or maybe current) trolls.  Don't want to be part of it.  Very disappointed. As a long term Apple users (since 1977) this is a forum I stumbled across as result of reading a very badly written article that was picked up by my local tabloids.  I will be commenting to others about this forum as one to be blacklisted and avoided if you don't wish to fall prey to nasty cynical people.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernysp76 View Post

I have only made a 1/2 dozen posts and comments but the general vibe of this forum is argumentative and disrespectful, in fact it seems to be breeding a lot of future (or maybe current) trolls.  Don't want to be part of it.  Very disappointed. As a long term Apple users (since 1977) this is a forum I stumbled across as result of reading a very badly written article that was picked up by my local tabloids.  I will be commenting to others about this forum as one to be blacklisted and avoided if you don't wish to fall prey to nasty cynical people.

I agree with you.

I wonder Why this place is even named "Appleinsider" - that's not true at all - this is the personal private community of one user "Tallest Skil" with motivation to humiliate people here on the basis of his egocentric beliefs (egocentric people in childhood believed that those who have a different perception than their own are either considered false or nonexistent).

I asked the same directly from Tallest Skil but he deleted my answer and send me private message with very RUDE words.

Administration, if it even present here - is not even trying to hear the people and stop this awkward guy.