Apple reportedly throttling iPhone and iPad cellular data speeds for top three US carriers (U: nope)

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 103
    souliisoulsouliisoul Posts: 827member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

'Kay. I'll find 'em. You said the 4S wasn't acceptable and have since changed your tune. Don't go editing now.

prove it, plain and simple. I have shown my comments, you prove it!

Make sure it is the FULL quote, not your practise of cherry picking people's comments, you are well know for doing that!

TS: This is original statement that you state, I said, so make sure it proves this: You (souliisoul) said that an iPhone 4S for $300/$399 off-contract would be unacceptable"

I added the souliisoul, since I highlighted last time and you could not see that I was quoting YOU word for word, not making reference to you.

Edit Bullying is unacceptable, just stop trying to be forum bully!

• Reply 102 of 103
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by souliisoul View Post

prove it, plain and simple. I have shown my comments, you prove it!

Keep your pants on; I'm doing it. 80 pages to go through.

TS: This is original statement that you state, I said, so make sure it proves this: You (souliisoul) said that an iPhone 4S for $300/$399 off-contract would be unacceptable"

'Kay.

Edit I cannot be bullied.

Whoop de frick.

• Reply 103 of 103
    souliisoulsouliisoul Posts: 827member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Keep your pants on; I'm doing it. 80 pages to go through.

'Kay.

Whoop de frick.

Piece of advice, no need to go through 80 pages of comments, just through this year and last year's comment, since 4s was not out, when I joined the forum.

Edit You had 6hrs and no reply, my word still stands, show me and I apologise!

Edit edit: Nearly 15 hrs and no supporting evidence...Hmmm

Last Edit: 1day 15 hrs later and do not have adult approach to say I am wrong and my comments were unsupported and not true.