Supply chain showing 'signs of life' as Apple gears up for Sept. launch of 'iPhone 5S'

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by asdasd View Post

Secondly even if you claim were true worldwide it would not be a good argument. Because you don't know if a cheaper model this year would sell better.

OF COURSE A CHEAPER MODEL WILL SELL BETTER. APPLE WOULD SELL SEVEN HUNDRED TRILLION PHONES A MONTH IF THEY WERE FREE OFF CONTRACT. Heck, take it to $50 and they'd still sell.

That's not the point. The point is retaining quality. 

• Reply 42 of 46
    maestro64maestro64 Posts: 5,043member

Well here is another case manufacturer which believes the 5S is coming soon

http://casemachine.com/wp-content/plugins/cscart/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=263

• Reply 43 of 46
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    hill60 wrote: »
    Hey, my iPhone 5 can already capture pictures up to 28 megapixels in size.

Source.

Oh yea, my Nokia 808 Pureview takes 41MP pictures, phone sucks but it takes fantastic pictures, so :p .
  • Reply 44 of 46
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    relic wrote: »
    Oh yea, my Nokia 808 Pureview takes 41MP pictures, phone sucks but it takes fantastic pictures, so :p .

Hey you can change the colour of your tiles choosing from a palette reminiscent of Win95, teal looks nice. ;)
  • Reply 45 of 46
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member

Quote:

Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Hey you can change the color of your tiles choosing from a palette reminiscent of Win95, teal looks nice. image

Oh you haven't heard, Symbian's color palette has been upgraded from 16 to 256 colors. Yea I know, aren't you jealous now.

• Reply 46 of 46
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    relic wrote: »
    Oh you haven't heard, Symbian's color palette has been upgraded from 16 to 256 colors. Yea I know, aren't you jealous now.

Can you hack your Nokia to use HTC's custom Windows colour, it's a nice shade of purple.