philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    Gotta run out and buy some popcorn.

This is gonna be a nice show.

OS X
    iOS

Hardware

And free iPads for all.

Just kidding on the last one.

Wouldn't be the first time they put something underneath the seats.

davemcm76 wrote: »
    ... so I should just about get in for the start if I bend a few speed limits along the way and don't hit too much traffic :)

Hit, sir?
    Expect a dive In AAPL tonight after WWDC .

I fail to see the relevance of this oil company.
    bitch please, for the other people windows , linux users go to <a href="http://www.ustream.tv/ltktv" style="line-height:1.231;" target="_blank">http://www.ustream.tv/ltktv</a>;

and yes, we dont have Apple Tv , Macs ...and other apple device. and yes we can watch it.
    bye bye.

0 (+1 for the link, -1 for the rest of the post)
    gazoobee wrote: »
    Haha. Everybody without Apple TV, buy one. Haha

Except most people will actually have jobs and be at work at 10:00 on a Monday, so the whole Apple TV thing isn't really that helpful.

There are people in different time zones, you know¿
    gazoobee wrote: »
    AppleTV doesn't really "work" at work, and ... "TechPubs?" ... some Southern California nonsense I'm sure.  

The rich, the idle, the retired and the jobless will all watch it on AppleTV.  
    The rest of us are better off with Engadget or the Verge

Apologies for mentioning the competing tech sites, but let's be realistic ...they both do WWDC coverage a million times better than AppleInsider.  

We don't know how AI is going to cover it, so put a lit on it. Oh, and I watch it on my AppleTV, in spite not being rich, idle, retired nor jobless.
  • Reply 62 of 85
    mac_128mac_128 Posts: 3,454member
    Seems like they may be focusing on e streaming radio service. Yawn.
  • Reply 63 of 85
    revjaxrevjax Posts: 1member

They will have it available on Safari as well.

• Reply 64 of 85
    quest01quest01 Posts: 69member
    I hope they don't make too many changes in ios 7.
  • Reply 65 of 85

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

Cool indeed. I used to wait for the 1080 podcast to pop up on my iTunes, but this year I want to see it live. Time to power up the little black guy, ever since I put a mini under my TV I haven't used the AppleTV much.

The same thing happened to me. I used to use my ATV all the time, then I hooked up a mini and now it sits unused. Oh well, such is progress.

• Reply 66 of 85
    herbapouherbapou Posts: 2,228member
    Store is down!

Yep, and its down early. Imo this means new hardware for sure.
  • Reply 67 of 85
    mac_128 wrote: »

By streaming the keynote video to your AppleTV? Right, yawn ¡
  • Reply 68 of 85
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,384member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

I was concerned that this "Live Streaming" of the event would be disruptive... to the establishment... of "LiveBloggers" of Apple Events...

Not to worry! I just tested my dual-display iMac -- and I can display the "stream" full-screen one display, and the blog windows on the other...

Best of both worlds -- watching others' reactions while forming my own!

I intend to just ignore reactions completely. I don't se how they would enhance anything in the least, at best they will most likely taint it, as they will be mostly comprised of cynism, stupidity, and trolling

• Reply 69 of 85
    slurpyslurpy Posts: 5,384member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac_128 View Post

Based on what, exactly? Oh yeah, nothing. Do us a favor and spare people your comments, as I predict many more mindless "yawns" coming from you. 

• Reply 70 of 85
    No AppleTVs at the office or the local TechPubs?

TechPubs made me smile! If you could see the view out of my office window - it's rolling hills, sheep and farms. There is a pub round the corner but the highest tech thing in there is the gambling machine! I might just make it home in time, enjoy the show everyone.
  • Reply 71 of 85
    slurpy wrote: »
    I was concerned that this "Live Streaming" of the event would be disruptive... to the establishment... of "LiveBloggers" of Apple Events...

Not to worry! I just tested my dual-display iMac -- and I can display the "stream" full-screen one display, and the blog windows on the other...

Best of both worlds -- watching others' reactions while forming my own!

I intend to just ignore reactions completely. I don't se how they would enhance anything in the least, at best they will most likely taint it, as they will be mostly comprised of cynism, stupidity, and trolling

I've found most of the LiveBlog sites I watch are fair and unbiased... I enjoy seeing others' reactions -- especially when they present a "wowser".
  • Reply 72 of 85
    i have 10.8.3 and safari 6.... why cant i stream it???
    i went to http://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2013/

is it a different site?
  • Reply 73 of 85
    andysolandysol Posts: 2,506member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andysol View Post

I think myself and most people are expecting way too much out of apple today. iOS and OSX could literally be all that's announced.

But here we are with people thinking we'll get Apple TV iOS, MacBook pros, airs, iMacs, minis, Mac pros, airports, redesigned iPad and an outside shot of a retina mini. Some even think there's a a potential Apple TV upgrade or iWatch.

I'm going to re-tame my expectations to iOS, OSX, and one of the above to be satisfied. Otherwise, it's simply unrealistic.

On second-thought- Yes, that list I said- it is impossible for them to all be announced.  WWDC 2011 had iCloud, OSX 10.7, and iOS 5.  But I forgot that WWDC 2012 Not only had OSX 10.8 and iOS 6, but also the brand new Retina MacBook Pro Launch, Updated Air, Mini, Mac Pro, and Airport Express.  That was a huge day.

Maybe we will see quite a bit today after all, seeing as we are having less events.

• Reply 74 of 85
    Jus' waitin for the [S]Robert E...[/S] WWDC

[VIDEO]

Sorry, this vid won't play in Safari... Been having a lot of problems with TubeYou on Safari lately... I wonder if Google... Nah, they wouldn't...

Plays fine in FF and Chrome tho...

I sure do miss using iDisk to share videos on the web... [B][I][COLOR=blue]Maybe Apple will enhance iCloud and AI will support videos from iCloud???[/COLOR][/I][/B]
  • Reply 75 of 85
    h2ph2p Posts: 329member

Perfect time for a new (finally) Mac Pro.

Slightly slimmer form factor (no optical drive to determine the width), but otherwise still silver metal, etc.

• Reply 76 of 85
    edobecca wrote: »
    i have 10.8.3 and safari 6.... why cant i stream it???
    i went to http://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2013/

is it a different site?

Someone else posted this link:
    http://www.ustream.tv/ltktv

And welcome to the forum.
  • Reply 77 of 85
    [quote name="Dick Applebaum" url="/t/157932/apple-to-stream-wwdc-2013-keynote-to-apple-tv-official-website/40#post_2341811"]Jus' waitin for the [S]Robert E...[/S] WWDC

[VIDEO]

Funny nose!
  • Reply 78 of 85
    Ya' know...

What AI or somebody should do for one of these Apple Events is... Hold a LiveChat session!
  • Reply 79 of 85
    Ha!

There's Woz... typing on his iP5
  • Reply 80 of 85

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacHarry de View Post

Haha. Everybody without Apple TV, buy one. Haha

About 20 seconds into the keynote my AppleTV, 3rd gen, started buffering. This went on throughout the keynote and I gave up watching just as Craig Federighi was presenting IOS7. 

The crap about signing off on quality only when it's done right at the intro obviously does not extend to streaming to their own devices.