Hey Samesung, how's your thieving a$$ feel?

Posted:
in AAPL Investors edited January 2014

Good day for all. Justice was served, and Samsung proven to be the thieving sniveling wannabe's that they are.

Now, those who like APPLE's innovations, will have to buy Apple. Let Samsung/Android develop their OWN ideas, and let's see how the market reacts. Apple is protecting the profit margins in this ever-changing tech field by ensuring that they aren't victim to what previous tech titans have been victim to, i.e letting others copy them to death and take profits away from the segments themselves. Thus, no money for innovations, R&D, etc.

Apple doesn't want monopoly, they are ANTI monopoly. Android is all about monopoly, about being the "generic free OS to the world". Apple wants IOS and their design creations to be upheld by only them. Apple needs others to think up their own stuff and truly *compete*.

Some selfish consumers are upset that they won't be able to buy knockoff Apple devices at variable costs. Tough. That isn't Apple's fault, they have every right to protect their legally acquired patents, to protect their hard work and $$$$ spent. This is GOOD for consumers, because it forces others to not make devices that make the marketplace look like billions of Apple products with different logo's. It protects those who LEAD, who CREATE, and who INNOVATE to not feel the desire to do so isn't worth it, because copycats would use their hard work to just copy, and add bits here and there and yell "improved"! 

Samsung are shady, shameless, and some of the proof Apple had against them (like those Emails) were so incriminating, you'd wonder how this company isn't boycotted by ALL, already. and as if we needed a court order to prove it, well, at least it made it "official".

Apple stock hits all time high in Afterhours. Weren't we having arguments as usual per the shaky hand jittery investors when we were back in the low $500's? I said all along, just hold on, and fundamentals will catch up. The ride is far from over!

\\Rambling off//

Comments

• Reply 1 of 24

Apple creates, innovates, and leads. Samsung steals and snivels. Samsung probably even stole Apple's chip designs for the chips they sell to Apple. All the useful features that Google built into Android that aren't present in iOS must be worthless. It's perfectly reasonable to say this because Apple is the one true God who creates, everyone else just works with divine inspiration.

I just thought someone should let you know how far off the deep end you sound. Please think before you speak. :-)

• Reply 2 of 24
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by iPhoneFiver View Post

I just thought someone should let you know how far off the deep end you sound. Please think before you speak. :-)

There's not a single thing incorrect about what he said, troll.

• Reply 3 of 24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

There's not a single thing incorrect about what he said, troll.

Troll????? Cock pig fucking mother fucker has a bit more bite than the copied OS 7. Banned, copied, and off to you Charleston.

• Reply 4 of 24

Hi Skil, nice to meet you. Godzilla said very few things in his post that are "true". Most of his post was emotional rambling that had little to do with what is true or false.

In case you don't understand, here's a few examples:

Samsung are "thieving sniveling wannabe's". Obviously this can not be said to be "true" because Godzilla does not know the character of each individual person working at Samsung. It's just his uninformed emotional opinion.

"Now, those who like APPLE's innovations, will have to buy Apple." Obviously not true.

"Let Samsung/Android develop their OWN ideas, and let's see how the market reacts." The clear implication, that Samsung and Google's Android division have not been coming up with their own ideas before the time of posting, obviously can't be said to be true because neither you nor Godzilla can list out all of their ideas and demonstrate each one to be borrowed/stolen.

"The ride is far from over!" (referring to Apple stocks rising well above 500). Finally something we can call true or false. False.

Take care :-)

• Reply 5 of 24

Originally Posted by iPhoneFiver View Post

Samsung are "thieving sniveling wannabe's". Obviously this can not be said to be "true" because Godzilla does not know the character of each individual person working at Samsung.

Enough with the pedantry. Complicity with theft shows the character of Samsung's employees.

"Now, those who like APPLE's innovations, will have to buy Apple." Obviously not true.

Enjoy twisting the meaning of the word 'like'.

The clear implication, that Samsung and Google's Android division have not been coming up with their own ideas before the time of posting

Yeah, that's basically the gist of it.

can't be said to be true because neither you nor Godzilla can list out all of their ideas

Under absolutely no system of logic does that follow, nor can you explain using any system of logic why it follows. Come off it.

"The ride is far from over!" (referring to Apple stocks rising well above 500). Finally something we can call true or false. False.

First, no, he isn't implying that. Second, your claim that you know for an absolute fact that Apple will never reach $500 again is so laughably hypocritical to the rest of your position that it's a wonder your handlers let you post it at all.

• Reply 6 of 24
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,718member
    Enough with the pedantry. Complicity with theft shows the character of Samsung's employees.

Enjoy twisting the meaning of the word 'like'.

Yeah, that's basically the gist of it.

Under absolutely no system of logic does that follow, nor can you explain using any system of logic why it follows. Come off it.

First, no, he isn't implying that. Second, your claim that you know for an absolute fact that Apple will never reach $500 again is so laughably hypocritical to the rest of your position that it's a wonder your handlers let you post it at all.

Come on TS ... stop holding back ... :D
  • Reply 7 of 24

Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

Come on TS ... stop holding back ... image

Not holding back would have entailed listing the ideas (among other things). I'm getting older; I can't take hours and list a hundred infringements per model just to make a point, particularly when he's lying about the premise anyway. image

• Reply 8 of 24

Quote:

Not holding back would have entailed listing the ideas (among other things). I'm getting older; I can't take hours and list a hundred infringements per model just to make a point, particularly when he's lying about the premise anyway. image

Yeah puberty fucks with people. You have bitten half of the apple. I'd bet the right shape and you'd swallow. Greetings from Charleston, coming next from El Paso or ru. Banned, copied, to lock it up, and posted to another forum with great laughter.

Oh, BTW, when did OS7 try to copy Android Gingerbread, you obtuse piece of flotsam? Rub the cream on your face before your swallow. 

• Reply 9 of 24

? ???? ?????????? ??? ??????? ??????? ?????????? ???. ?????? ????? ??? ????????, ????? ??????? ? ?????????.

• Reply 10 of 24

Hi Skil, thanks for your reply.

Quote:

It was a logical fallacy called "hasty generalization".

"Enjoy twisting the meaning of the word 'like'."

Godzilla's statement in question cannot be called "correct" because you can still buy ripoffs of Apple's innovations.

"Yeah, that's basically the gist of it."

"Under absolutely no system of logic does that follow, nor can you explain using any system of logic why it follows. Come off it."

There is insufficient evidence to prove that Google and Samsung have never come up with their own ideas. Therefore this was another hasty generalization.

"First, no, he isn't implying that. Second, your claim that you know for an absolute fact that Apple will never reach $500 again is so laughably hypocritical to the rest of your position that it's a wonder your handlers let you post it at all."

Again, Godzilla's statement in question cannot be called "correct" because in the year+ following Godzilla's post, Apple stocks did not rise as he predicted. We do not know if they will in the future.

The point of my first post was to express my opinion that Godzilla sounded ridiculous to me.

The point of my second post was to show that the following claim is unsupported: "There's not a single thing incorrect about what he said".

Good day :-)

• Reply 11 of 24

?? ??, ????? ????? ??????.

• Reply 12 of 24

Having fun yet or you are ready to sue or prostitute? 

• Reply 13 of 24
    Having fun yet or you are ready to sue or prostitute? 

What does this have to do with anything?

Or, if applicable, can you save us all some time and just tell us who you were before you were banned?
  • Reply 14 of 24

No I won't, you obtuse piece of flotsam. The great Apple computers can't solve this riddle? May you ask your God, or whomever you worship, have mercy on your soul.

A quick sidebar. Restore my name and post and I'll never be heard of again. It's difficult to control over 155K subjects. Seek you jury, seek your trial, but on the other hand everything goes away in Russian, Japanese, or whatever language you like. DNos.

And I do think I speak for a large minority if this... this... this... koolaide.

• Reply 15 of 24
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    I'd say that almost a year later Samsung's thieving ass feels just fine.
  • Reply 16 of 24

TS is still an obtuse piece of flotsam.

• Reply 17 of 24

TS is still an obtuse piece of flotsam and this site. Creating a new username with friends. This could go on longer than the Civil War. Bipolar people get their kicks through persistence. 

• Reply 18 of 24

Quote:

Originally Posted by version13stds9 View Post

TS is still an obtuse piece of flotsam and this site. Creating a new username with friends. This could go on longer than the Civil War. Bipolar people get their kicks through persistence. 

Do elaborate dear Sir?

• Reply 19 of 24

You are right.I will calling a more than qualified witness. I call myself to the stand.

• Reply 20 of 24

See we have had a profound influence on the entire forum. The 90 times easiest has been reduced by point .0000743%. But 10K at once may knock it don't another 2 points. 50K and it stops. Thank you.