Twitter heat map shows iPhone use by the affluent, Android by the poor

Comments

• Reply 41 of 81

Quote:

Originally Posted by monstrosity View Post

Only hobo's and fools own Android. I only need to look at my friends to realise that!

Every dumbass I know owns an Android, whereas anyone with a hint of intellect and cash in my owns iOS.

Your friends reflect on you. Cannot spell very well either. When and if you move up in social standing you might find that people of all walk of life own iPhone and Android device. For now, you are just ignorant.

• Reply 42 of 81
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    gtr wrote: »
    Fixed that for you.

;)

You're saying that a person with money is a better person than one with less?
  • Reply 43 of 81
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,718member
    I'm guessing Kim Jong Un has an iPhone on his $7million yacht then.
  • Reply 44 of 81
    gtrgtr Posts: 3,231member

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

I'm guessing Kim Jong Un has an iPhone on his $7million yacht then.

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85

Unknown, but every person in Korea must have an iMac.

• Reply 45 of 81

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

You're saying that a person with money is a better person than one with less?

I'm saying that Android users are so poor that they open Gmail accounts so that they can eat the spam.

• Reply 46 of 81
    I'm saying that Android users are so poor that they open Gmail accounts so that they can eat the spam.

;)

See now that's funny.
  • Reply 47 of 81
    runbuhrunbuh Posts: 315member

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTR View Post

What spam?  My gmail account, which I've had since October 2004, does not get spam.  I don't get emails from people I don't know, and I don't get emails from companies with whom I've never done business.

On my S4 (personal device), the only ads I see are in free apps I have loaded.  They are the same free apps that I've also loaded on my iPhone 5 (provided by my employer).  Surprise surprise, those same apps on the iPhone also display ads.

What spam are you talking about?  Having to eat the real spam meat because Android users can't afford to buy better food? 

• Reply 48 of 81

I'm saying that Android users are so poor that, at Christmas, they watch YouTube videos of Apple users opening up their presents.

• Reply 49 of 81

I'm saying that Android users, when told that their operating system was ripped off from Apple, were so poor they couldn't pay attention.

• Reply 50 of 81

I'm saying that Android users are so poor that most can't even afford to put their two cents into this thread.

• Reply 51 of 81

I'm saying that Android users are so poor that they use Google Glasses with one eye in order to save energy.

• Reply 52 of 81

I'm saying that Android users are so poor that when they go to Greece they get laughed at.

• Reply 53 of 81

I'm saying that Android users are so poor that in their homes they wave around phones with Froyo installed and call it air conditioning.

I'm going to bed...

• Reply 54 of 81
    I'm saying that Android users are so poor that, at Christmas, they watch YouTube videos of Apple users opening up their presents.

And the Yule Log :lol: So you're the joke master now that Soli's gone? ;)
  • Reply 55 of 81
    anantksundaramanantksundaram Posts: 20,403member
    dasanman69 wrote: »

And the Yule Log :lol: So you're the joke master now that Soli's gone? ;)

Soli's gone?!
  • Reply 56 of 81
    Soli's gone?!

Sadly yes. Read for yourself and bid him adieu.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/157914/plan-f-goodbyeee#post_2348638
  • Reply 57 of 81
    jessijessi Posts: 302member
    Correlation is not causation. Smarter or more educated people buy Apple products. The ignorant get sold a line from by the salesman and end up with a cheap knockoff like android.

Of course the salesman pushes android because he gets a spiff.

It just happens that education is correlated with wealth as well.
  • Reply 58 of 81
    neo42neo42 Posts: 287member

How is it news that wealthier people buy expensive things?

• Reply 59 of 81
    neo42 wrote: »
    How is it news that wealthier people buy expensive things?

You'd be surprised at how many don't.
  • Reply 60 of 81
    ted13ted13 Posts: 65member
    larrya wrote: »
    Suddenly newton, you are in denial. The big screen pulled me away from iPhone, and also two guys I work with. Android is laughable, but so is a tiny screen. It's a trade-off many are making.

To me and a lot of other people holding a 5.5" slab to your face and talking into it is laughable. Yes, I don't doubt that some people prefer a phone with a giant screen, and are ready to leave the iPhone for one, but I think most people prefer a phone that doesn't look ridiculous when talking and can easily fit in any pocket. When I want a big screen I take out my iPad (like now to write this post). The iPad has the advantage of apps optimized for a large screen, giant phones don't.