iOS 7 hints at 120fps support in future iPhone for super-slow-mo video

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    reinthalreinthal Posts: 39member
    In that case, let's hope that the minimum storage gets bumped up to 32Gb then, at the same price point.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    jusephejusephe Posts: 108member
    "The addition of 120fps video in this year's anticipated iPhone upgrade would allow Apple to stay on par with Samsung's latest flagship handset, the Galaxy S4. That handset also offers super-slow-motion video capture capabilities with 120fps recordings. "

What ?! Yes it is 120 fps but the resolution is cripled to 800 by 450 !
    I think Apple will come with Full HD 120 fps video and those 60 fps will be on the front ! http://www.telepresenceoptions.com/2013/05/new_omnivision_ov2724_promises/
    (Maybe will be used in new MB pro's as well)
    I heavily doubdt they will exchange video quality for fps in a "slow motion mode" like samsung does...
  • Reply 23 of 26
    evilutionevilution Posts: 1,399member

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkdefender View Post

How does AI get 120 fps if the Apple iOS 7 Feature Screenshot clearly shows 60 fps recording listed????

Don't you really hate it when posts hide the information you want right on the very first line.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Code hidden within the latest beta of iOS 7 suggests that Apple is planning to add a camera capable of recording 120-frames-per-second video to a future iPhone model.

• Reply 24 of 26
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    Marvin wrote: »
    ...maybe Apple banning sexy again :(.

LOL
    Smart watches would be problematic for this type of thing, you'd have to pick the best arm to wear it on in advance. :D

Double LOL
    judder

I like that, seems fitting.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    How does AI get 120 fps if the Apple iOS 7 Feature Screenshot clearly shows 60 fps recording listed????

Maybe read the article.
    Also why is Apple always late to develop things that other smartphones already do??

Because they actually do it correctly.
    ...another thing they've never bothered to do is haptic feedback...

Because that's stupid.
    Apple's iPhone is lacking so far behind...

Just leave, please.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    curtis hannahcurtis hannah Posts: 1,833member
    reinthal wrote: »
    In that case, let's hope that the minimum storage gets bumped up to 32Gb then, at the same price point.
    Hopefully, I expect it to have at least 1 change in storage.

This was simple rumor with this but what about it having 240 maybe, and it be 15 megapixel release?