New security measures?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
It seems as though Mr. Jobs has instituted new security measures since this last Macworld San Fran. to prevent leaks. I seem to remember a lot more rumours in the days of yore (is that how it's spelled?) and most would be false but some would have a little relevant and "not so far off" points. There almost seems to be a total lack of even false fact based rumours. I have not even the slightest idea of when to expect new powermacs/powerbooks and at the current prices I won't be buying the existing ones. What's the DL over at Infinite Loop?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    [quote]Originally posted by neovirusnine:

<strong>I seem to remember a lot more rumours in the days of yore (is that how it's spelled?)</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes, it's spilled korrektlee.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    [quote]Originally posted by CosmoNut:

<strong>

Yes, it's spilled korrektlee.

- a shallow thought: -

People generally don't yearn for an increasingly faster moving van than six months ago, yet with computers...

</strong><hr></blockquote>

Well, if people could move faster SAFELY in vans, you can bet your ass they would be yearning for them.

We haven't yet come across a computing barrier where safeety is an issue.

And Im also old enough to remember when people thought 64k was a whole lot of memory and power. Don't fool yourselves thinking that what we have today is fast enough. The argument completely ignores progress.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    gustavgustav Posts: 827member
    [quote]Originally posted by Mac Glue Sniffer:

<strong>And Im also old enough to remember when people thought 64k was a whole lot of memory and power. Don't fool yourselves thinking that what we have today is fast enough. The argument completely ignores progress.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Maybe that's why it says "a shallow thought" right before it?

:o