Samsung to reportedly debut 'Galaxy Gear' smart watch on Sept. 4

Comments

• Reply 21 of 81
    monstrositymonstrosity Posts: 2,234member

Quote:

Originally Posted by exom View Post

Wow! You sheep are funny (or delusional?)!

Continue to blabber about Apple 'innovation"...

Don't you know? Steve Jobs is dead. 

Apple is now governed by a bunch of out-of-touch, middle aged, white males. Do you honestly believe these fossiles will come up with something novel?

iPhone is for parents! Samsung GALAXY is for cool people.

Samsung is for brain dead sad gimps like you. F off somewhere else please.

• Reply 22 of 81
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

Originally Posted by exom

[all posts]

Shut up and go away.

• Reply 23 of 81
    red oakred oak Posts: 1,104member
    exom wrote: »

So? What you just described sounds like a clever approach -- observe, innovate, and gradually improve.

[SIZE=16px]Soon, MIGHTY SAMSUNG will beat Apple in the tablet category, too[/SIZE]

(maybe not in US though, where Apple is being protected by the USA government).

Curious, do you drive a Nissan Maxima ?
  • Reply 24 of 81

Quote:

So? What you just described sounds like a clever approach -- observe, innovate, and gradually improve.

Soon, MIGHTY SAMSUNG will beat Apple in the tablet category, too

How much are you getting paid by Samsung to write this dung?

• Reply 25 of 81
    exomexom Posts: 12member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Shut up and go away.

No better insults, Tally?

Ah I see, 3 strikes and you are permanent banned.

We will get you there, Tally, don't worry.

• Reply 26 of 81
    red oak wrote: »

LOLOL.
  • Reply 27 of 81

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Oak View Post

No. Why. I don't follow?

• Reply 28 of 81
    nikiloknikilok Posts: 383member
    Wow! You sheep are funny (or delusional?)!

Continue to blabber about Apple 'innovation"...

Don't you know? Steve Jobs is dead. 

Apple is now governed by a bunch of out-of-touch, middle aged, white males. Do you honestly believe these fossiles will come up with something novel?

iPhone is for parents! Samsung GALAXY is for cool people.

You know what the genius of Steve Jobs was ?
    It's his legacy, which he has passed down to Apple. And they will innovate like they have. Have you even seen the new Mac desktop computer they gave a sneak peak off ?

And Apple products are used by people with better taste and recognize clone products can't be cloned at all levels, like the User Experience.

[SIZE=16px]Soon, MIGHTY SAMSUNG will beat Apple in the tablet category, too[/SIZE]

Samsung has built a repo of being copy cats, corrupt , unethical but nothing more. All the ingredients to long term failure.

Apple isn't being protected by the US govt you would know that if you followed the case. Your just another troll blabbering nonsense.
  • Reply 29 of 81
    I was looking for the /s at the end of exom's post.
  • Reply 30 of 81

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewofArabia View Post

I wouldn't be so supercilious about Samsung. They're not going to be castigated by the public for sucking, and this thing could very well be the beginning of big things for them too. Besides, I associate the laughing off of other people's products with Ballmer guffawing at the original iPhone.

I think you make a good point.  Samsung may succeed with this watch.  Seems like they've failed twice, but it is possible third time's a charm.  Samsung has tremendous resources and nobody inside or outside Samsung knows for sure if this smart watch will succeed or fail.

That said, Apple has a strong track record with innovative, radically new products.  If I had to bet, my money would be on Apple based on their track record and their culture of innovation.  Only time will tell.

P.S.  Actually, you could say I have bet since I hold so much AAPL and no Samsung, but that's a topic for a different thread.  image

• Reply 31 of 81

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikilok View Post

You know what the genius of Steve Jobs was ?

It's his legacy, which he has passed down to Apple. And they will innovate like they have. Have you even seen the new Mac desktop computer they gave a sneak peak off ?

And Apple products are used by people with better taste and recognize clone products can't be cloned at all levels, like the User Experience.

Samsung has built a repo of being copy cats, corrupt , unethical but nothing more. All the ingredients to long term failure.

Apple isn't being protected by the US govt you would know that if you followed the case. Your just another troll blabbering nonsense.

Be that as it maybe, Apple is still governed by a bunch of out of touch, middle aged, white, males... ????????????

• Reply 32 of 81

Be that as it maybe, Apple is [SIZE=20px]still[/SIZE] governed by a bunch of [SIZE=16px]out of touch, middle aged, white, males... <span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:21px;">???</span>
    <span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:21px;">???</span>
    <span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:21px;">??????</span>
    [/SIZE]

Yeah you work at Apple you know them enough to make that statement. I can say they are in the right hands by judging them for there products.
  • Reply 33 of 81

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikilok View Post

Yeah you work at Apple you know them enough to make that statement. I can say they are in the right hands by judging them for there products.

But all these products where made by Steve Jobs, no?

I don't think protection by the USA government can make up for the loss of Steve Jobs. Do you?

• Reply 34 of 81
    solomansoloman Posts: 228member
    red oak wrote: »
    So I am clear - a total shi* show.  A total screw-up, Surface-like debacle

Any questions on my prediction or where I stand? 

No
  • Reply 35 of 81
    But all these products where made by Steve Jobs, no?

I don't think protection by the USA government can make up for the loss of Steve Jobs. Do you?

Lol shows how much u know. Products were never designed by jobs. Industrial designers , engineers did that. You think Steve was responsible for there products getting thinner and faster ? Steve was the person who said Yes or No to what his team proposed. Grow up and see things for they truly are.
  • Reply 35 of 81

Quote:

Be that as it maybe, Apple is still governed by a bunch of out of touch, middle aged, white, males... ????????????

..who happen to be the most talented tech management on the planet! 

Oh I don't know why I'm bothering to reply to you. Goodbye, and enjoy your sad existence. And if you think you can persuade anyone on this forum that Samsung is 'cool', 'in touch' etc, think again. Go to Macrumors, they are more susceptible to your kind of douchebaggery.

• Reply 37 of 81

Quote:

New account, new shill.

BTW, I'm a little low on cash, how much does Samsung pay you anyway? I just might get in on the action.

• Reply 38 of 81
    nkingman wrote: »
    New account, new shill.

BTW, I'm a little low on cash, how much does Samsung pay you anyway? I just might get in on the action.
    About exom.
    New account but same old shill with a new name.
  • Reply 39 of 81

Does Apple have so cool cheer girls? Middle aged white men would never allow to be so in touch. 

• Reply 40 of 81

Quote:

Does Apple have so cool cheer girls? Middle aged white men would never allow to be so in touch. 

...and that's your idea of 'cool'?! Tacky cheerleaders jumping about out of time, does not impress. It merely solidifies my perception of you as a complete tool.