Let's count iPods

Comments

• Reply 41 of 202
    Just an update. I went ahead on the 9th and ordered my iPod from Comp Usa.com. (The last one they had may I add) It will be here between Friday and Monday. Man, I am going nuts!
  • Reply 42 of 202
    low-filow-fi Posts: 357member
    Count me in on the iPod party. Well worth every penny.

AJ
  • Reply 43 of 202
    Ok. It finally came today. (Monday) and I abolutely love it. Worth every penny.
  • Reply 44 of 202
    adam11adam11 Posts: 163member
    Joined the iPod club on Saturday.... Ordered the Waterfield sooper dooper cover on Sunday, used it while I did the dishes on Monday.... and havent seen it since my daughter took it with a great big grin on her face. She was blown away to think that she could have a such a cool MP3 player (she had her Rio 800 stolen and she likes the iPod much better anyway), and have the functionality which allowed her to drag her homework onto the iPod disk and take it to school there for downlaod and printing.

You know, I kind of wish I was that young againg too....... but my real plan is to let her have it and convince my wife to let me buy the next revison (hopefully 10gig) for myself!1

cheers

Hopeful adam

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Adam11 ]

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Adam11 ]</p>
  • Reply 45 of 202
    I got mine today!! (posted earlier saying I had order it)

I even too pictures of the religious-like experience of opening it (like all apple products).

<a href="http://www.mikezornek.com/photos/iPod/"; target="_blank">http://www.mikezornek.com/photos/iPod/</a>;

enjoy! ...

Mike
  • Reply 46 of 202
    jccbinjccbin Posts: 476member
    My iPod's making me money!

Gotta love Apple.
  • Reply 47 of 202
    gkgk Posts: 32member
    Got one for Christmas

• Reply 48 of 202
    29 iPod. It was like the little red wagon that I got when I was 11 years old!!!
  • Reply 49 of 202
    davdav Posts: 115member
    bought one yesterday. am i 30?
  • Reply 50 of 202
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by &lt;JCAR&gt;:

<strong>29 iPod. It was like the little red wagon that I got when I was 11 years old!!! </strong><hr></blockquote>

UNREGISTERED?!? Is that allowed?!
  • Reply 51 of 202
    taqtaq Posts: 76member
    After much debate, (see 'should i buy an iPod or wait?' under current hardware) I decided to get one. It came in yesterday. This has to be the coolest mp3 player I have ever used. It kicks the nomad's ass. As far as capacity...well, if I want to change songs on the road, I guess I'll have to remember to take my iBook with me. Either way, I'm very happy with the purchase. Very cool.

This makes me 31
  • Reply 52 of 202
    I bought mine yesterday or the day before.... call me 32.

I also used it today to help convince my boss his next computer should be a Mac (see "PC versus Mac eternal war" thread in the Current Hardware area).

Right now I'm ripping a big stack of CDs as I type this.
  • Reply 53 of 202
    igiligil Posts: 23member
  • Reply 54 of 202

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: soulcrusher ]</p>
  • Reply 55 of 202
    idudeidude Posts: 352member
    35, if you guys didn't loose count.
  • Reply 56 of 202
    Lucky 36, I caved in about two weeks ago when I got my IRS refund, this thing fvcking rocks! I take it everywhere.

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: scadboy ]</p>
  • Reply 57 of 202
    [Clerks]THIRTY-SEVEN?![/Clerks]

Yes, I have the thirty-seventh iPod.

Too bad my headphones (non-Apple ones) have a short in them. Guess I'll switch to earbuds for the time being.

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: tetzel1517 ]</p>
  • Reply 58 of 202
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    If anyone loses a cover to an earbud, I have an extra one here.
  • Reply 59 of 202
  • Reply 60 of 202
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    I'm now the proud owner of iPod No. 38!

J :cool: