Samsung confirms debut of Galaxy Gear smart watch at Sept. 4 event

Comments

• Reply 41 of 81
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    512ke wrote: »
    So lemme get this straight.

If you copy someone's idea but you get it to market first, you are no longer copying.

You are innovating?

Well for starters the idea isn't new and Apple hasn't publicly stated anything about a watch other than filing for the iWatch trademark which just could be a tactic so nobody else can use it.
  • Reply 42 of 81
    hftshfts Posts: 386member
    This will be a massive failure, samedung cannot innovate if its life depended on it.
    Remember the rumour of the Apple TV, so samedung hyped their new TV to the world's media, many were predicting amazing things, they were all wrong. Just a monstrosity on a swivel base.
    That's the level of their innovation.

As a side note, I wish to announce that I could not take my first and only samedung LCD TV to the forest and attack it with an axe, after it dropped dead 1 week after the warranty expired.
    It was thrown out in the rubbish without my knowledge, such a pity.
    To the samedungers; Yes I know my iDevices have samedung parts, so what's your fucking point?
  • Reply 43 of 81
    Can someone help, why when I FINISH typing the word of, iOS changes it to if ?
    It's fucking annoying. Please Apple, fix up your fucking useless keyboard on iDevices.
  • Reply 44 of 81
    jragostajragosta Posts: 10,473member
    nikon133 wrote: »
    I agree with you on this one. I also don't need R2D2 on my wrist, and Angry Birds are perfectly fine on my phone.

No problem. Just don't buy one.

I might consider one, depending on the price, features, and appearance. It would be useful to see text messages without having to take my phone out of my pocket, for example.
  • Reply 45 of 81
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    hfts wrote: »
    It's fucking annoying. Please Apple, fix up your fucking useless keyboard on iDevices.
    Or perhaps you typed "if" yourself. Of of of of of of of. See, no ifs. Of of of of of.
  • Reply 46 of 81

Originally Posted by hfts View Post

So reset your predictives.

Yeah, sorry, no. This is you. Stop the FUD.

• Reply 47 of 81
    timbittimbit Posts: 331member
    Ummm... I'm awake (and sometimes working) for more than 10hours a day. I need a watch that can be working as long as I'm up. It needs at least 14 hours of battery life (16 would be preferable). I hope, if Apple does do a watch, that they take their long battery life from the other devices and use it within the watch also.
  • Reply 48 of 81

Well... if and when Apple does release a wrist computer, you know what will happen next...

APPLE IS COPYING SAMSUNG!!
    Samsung and others have been doing phones long before Apple did theirs, and look what happened
  • Reply 49 of 81
    A concept device!? At this rate I would get a crowd-funded device sooner! Actually, the HOT watch is looking pretty good. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hotsmartwatch/hot-watch-complete-smart-watch-w-revolutionary-pri-0
  • Reply 50 of 81
    Amazing!!! Another thing they've copied and pushed ahead of quality for quantity.
  • Reply 51 of 81

You are so funny, not.
    Maybe it's you typing on my iPad
  • Reply 52 of 81
    jungmark wrote: »
    Or perhaps you typed "if" yourself. Of of of of of of of. See, no ifs. Of of of of of.
    Can you read properly, I know the edyoukayon system in the US is pathetic.
  • Reply 53 of 81

Just to let everybody know, I have reported you. But I guess nothing will be done as they think the sun shines through your arse. I bet I get reported for reporting you.
  • Reply 54 of 81

It's a concept device until we see Apple's iWatch.  Then we're going to FINALIZE our design and function shortly afterwards and then it's ready for the mass market!

• Reply 55 of 81

Well, I wouldn't put it past Samsung to have this event to try and overshadow Apple, but off late I have been seeing so many of these so-called 'Smart Watches'.

Our Mobile Service Provider is advertising a watch that syncs with your iPhone. Of course, you have to download the free app, but once you have it and buy the watch, it works with your iPhone.

What does it do? Well, if you get a new mail, it beeps. If you get a new message, it beeps. If you get a new Facebook post, it beeps. If you get a new Tweet, it beeps.

That's all it does. Beeps for everything. Not a very smart watch. I think it is a Casio.

I'd buy an Apple Watch in a heartbeat. I love watches (though I haven't worn one in over a year) and I drink a lot of Apple Kool-Aid!

• Reply 56 of 81
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

You are so funny, not.

Maybe it's you typing on my iPad

Settings/General/Reset/Reset Keyboard Dictionary

You're welcome.

I bet I get reported for reporting you.

Maybe just stop lying, then? It shouldn't be that difficult. We don't need FUD, thanks.

• Reply 57 of 81
    jungmarkjungmark Posts: 6,926member
    hfts wrote: »
    Can you read properly, I know the edyoukayon system in the US is pathetic.

I typed my comment on an iPhone. Of of
  • Reply 58 of 81
    S
    Settings/General/Reset/Reset Keyboard Dictionary

You're welcome.

Maybe just stop lying, then? It shouldn't be that difficult. We don't need FUD, thanks.
    So why didn't you respond with the solution the first time I asked?
    I don't want your help thank you.
  • Reply 59 of 81
    Too many smart ****** here today.
    Maybe the iHaters have a legitimate reason to hate.
  • Reply 60 of 81
    I thing iWatch wint be released this year, if we are lucky than on next pre-xmas season. But dont worry, Apple will show us all how its done. The waiting will be worth it :-)