Apple releases iOS 7 golden master to developers ahead of Sept. 18 public launch

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 66
    Hey,
    Want a taste of iOS 7 without installig the beta?
    just found this online: iOS 7 on the Web!

You can try it out right in the browser of your phone, no download required !
    Check in on : digi-dyn.com/iOS
  • Reply 62 of 66
    Quote:

Originally Posted by acslater017 View Post

People will always complain about change...I'm sure people can find all sorts of little design niggles to whine about. But when you compare it to iOS 6, it's a huge improvement hands-down. iOS 6 just looks heavy, obscured (e.g. lock screen that only shows 1/2 the wallpaper), and outdated.

I think after a month or two people will just get used to it (like Lightning ports and natural scrolling) and it'll be weird to go back.

I agree. It's just like everytime Facebook updates the UI. People complain, but after a while they realize it is better. Can anyone imagine going back 2-3 versions of Facebook now?!

• Reply 63 of 66

Hmmm ... isn't today the 18th? So where is iOS 7? It should have been released hours ago, an that's assuming California time!

• Reply 64 of 66
    MacProMacPro Posts: 19,727member
    Hmmm ... isn't today the 18th? So where is iOS 7? It should have been released hours ago, an that's assuming California time!

1 p.m. today EST is the news I read. It is 12:54 p.m. as I write ... .
  • Reply 65 of 66

Right, thanks  ... downloading it now!

• Reply 66 of 66
    Originally Posted by MattBookAir View Post

Been out for hours.