Apple's iPhone 5s & iPhone 5c keynote now available via web and AppleTV

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 66
    Originally Posted by 1967Mustang View Post

You are right, WiFi was a bad example - But a system crash or locked screen would be my concern

;)

• Reply 62 of 66
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

;)

touche

• Reply 63 of 66
    Why oh why is iTunes downloading the regular podcast as well as the 720p version when I already got the 1080p this morning? Every freaking keynote this happens.

iTunes for the rest of us.
    iTunes, not for everyone.
    nikmanshah wrote: »
    I agree, and since S is for speed, one might think the S upgrade would deal with additional speed.... oh wait, it was :) That is why I am a bit surprised wireless ac was not included. 

In my opinion, S means Security, hence the Touch ID feature. But then again Apple never defines what those suffixes mean, so it is totally open to interpretations.

S = Security; makes sense to me.

One thing: they did say the 3GS was speed over its predecessor. But the 4S never got an official explanation.
  • Reply 64 of 66
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

S = Security; makes sense to me.

One thing: they did say the 3GS was speed over its predecessor. But the 4S never got an official explanation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikmanshah View Post

In my opinion, S means Security, hence the Touch ID feature. But then again Apple never defines what those suffixes mean, so it is totally open to interpretations.

The 'S' version has alway been about speed improvements. Whether it be the speed of the processor, graphics, or access to your phone, it is how the more quickly you can achieve your goal. 

Touch ID is not Touch Security. Touch ID is all about quickly accessing your phone and currently paying for iTunes purchases. 

Quote:

With iPhone 5s, getting into your phone is faster, easier, and even a little futuristic. Introducing Touch ID — a new fingerprint identity sensor.

• Reply 65 of 66
    What part of "Steve Jobs is dead" was unclear? Take your false concern elsewhere.
    Sounds like you're still in the anger stage of grieving. Well, maybe the Pokemon avatar speaks for itself.
  • Reply 66 of 66
    Originally Posted by Manishboy77 View Post

Sounds like you're still in the anger stage of grieving. Well, maybe the Pokemon avatar speaks for itself.

Sounds like you don’t have a fricking clue what you’re talking about and are just as wrong about non-Apple topics as you are Apple ones.