Apple's iPhone revenue alone bigger than Microsoft, Boeing, Procter & Gamble

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 52

Just wait until the China Mobile deal finally goes thru

• Reply 42 of 52
    It's graphics like these where you really come to appreciate the achievement of Apple. In comparison to some companies and products that have been around for ~100 years, its amazing that a single product can even compete really.
  • Reply 43 of 52

I wonder when Apple's iPad Smart Cover revenue will exceed Microsoft's Surface + Surface Pro revenue.

(To be fair, let's include Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 revenue.)

• Reply 44 of 52
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SockRolid View Post

I wonder when Apple's iPad Smart Cover revenue will exceed Microsoft's Surface + Surface Pro revenue.

(To be fair, let's include Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 revenue.)

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get the iPad Smart Cover revenue broken out by Apple to be able to determine this (and Microsoft will likely do the same with the Surface revenue ;) ).

• Reply 45 of 52
    Quote:

"The big competitors in the mobile-phone industry such as Nokia Oyj and Motorola Inc. won't be whispering nervously into their clamshells over a new threat to their business.

The iPhone is nothing more than a luxury bauble that will appeal to a few gadget freaks. In terms of its impact on the industry, the iPhone is less relevant."

Doomed I tell you.

• Reply 46 of 52
    Look at the phenomenal continuing success of Apple with the new iPhones (9,000,000 sold in two days) and the HATERS won't shut the F@ck up!
    Why don't they wait for a gold Galaxy and leave us alone? What? Samsung just announce a gold Galaxy?? I rest my case!
  • Reply 47 of 52
    But, but, but... The NINE MILLION iPhones purchased over the launch weekend were meaningless... The "analysts" said so...
  • Reply 48 of 52
    djkikrome wrote: »
    Don't see google on that list but there stock continues to rise and sits around $900 a share. Man, google must have been OF THE CHARTS and way more profitable than any of those on the list. Atleast, that's what investors must think.
  • Reply 49 of 52
    Funny how the argument of law of large numbers only comes up about aapl not google or priceline...
  • Reply 50 of 52
    matrix07 wrote: »
    Don't you know? Apple will be like Blackberry soon. /s

Because their quality is slipping and can't hold up under minimal impact tests...

DOOMED!
  • Reply 51 of 52
    cletus wrote: »
    My favorite computer is made by a phone company. Hmpf.

OMG, that comment reminded me that AT&T was once making and selling PCs...
  • Reply 52 of 52
    OMG, that comment reminded me that AT&T was once making and selling PCs...

Yeah we'll, for that matter Motorola once made Macs for a brief period, too, but I meant today when there's hardly anyone left. I knew it even before Apple dropped the "Computer" off their name, just it's difficult to finally accept.