Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014

Just wondering if anyone has had the gold model ship yet or for that matter any 5s. My order for the 64GB gold went thru 15 minutes after going on sale thru the Apple online store. My ship time was listed as 7 to 10 business days. So far it still hasn't shipped, although the shipping time is still listed at 7-10 days.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 213

Still waiting here but I have serious concerns - sell it at ebay for $1,000 or keep it!!

• Reply 2 of 213

Good News! My order is now listed as preparing for shipment. So at least they seem to be shipping.

• Reply 3 of 213

I ordered my gold iPhone 64GB from Apple on launch midnight but got the "Ships in October" time frame (was probably 15-20 minutes after midnight).  Wondering if anyone from launch night with that shipment range have started shifting to the "Preparing to ship" status yet?

Thanks!

• Reply 4 of 213

For those of you with "ship in October" woes, my mom ordered a 16 GB Gold from Verizon on launch day and her ship day is November 4.  That's right, November 4.  

Luckily, she's patient.

• Reply 5 of 213

Quick update - the gold iPhone order status changed today from "Processing Items" to "Preparing Shipment".  I'm hoping in theory that means it's moving through the assembly cycle now.

Fingers crossed.

• Reply 6 of 213

I ordered 16GB iphone 5s from ATT on Sept 20, 2013 at 11:00am CST.  When I ordered the phone, it gave me an estimate date to ship of 10/21-10/31.  Today, I received an email stating that it is Texas and I will receive it on the 8th. I am in Mississippi by the way.

• Reply 7 of 213

Ordered 9/20/13 at about 7:15 am PST. Status is still "Processing Item" =/

• Reply 8 of 213

I ordered a 16GB Gold iPhone 5s from apple unlocked on release date 15 minutes after launch and got a shipping time of "October". On Friday, (October 4) the status of the order changed to "Preparing For Shipment". At the moment, on the apple website, the status is still the same. I went on the UPS website and tried to track by reference hoping my phone is actually shipped (Put the phone number associated with the order in the shipment reference section, then put your country and postal code in) and it says that my iPhone has shipped! It was departed from ZhengZhou, China today and the expected delivery is this friday! Super stoked.

• Reply 9 of 213
    Shipped! 64gb gold iPhone will arrive Oct 10th
  • Reply 10 of 213

placed an order on the apple site for the gold 32gb on sept 20th and the date I was given was October. I received an e-mail from apple on Oct 4th and this is what it says:

''Dear Zafran Shazad,

Thank you for your recent iPhone 5s order. As you may know, demand has been incredible, and we appreciate your patience.

Your iPhone 5s is scheduled to ship in October . We will email you a more specific ship date shortly.

For the most up-to-date delivery information, visit Order Status on the Apple Online Store. And if you already have an iPhone, the easiest way to check your order status, including delivery information, is to use the Apple Store app.

We look forward to getting your iPhone 5s to you as soon as possible.

The Apple Online Store''

from the UK btw...

• Reply 11 of 213

I completed my order with in 5 mins and I got the phone at my door on 9/30 . I was little suprised as my order shows it will be shipped between 10/1 - 10/30 .  IPhones 16gb gold ATT.

• Reply 12 of 213
    I ordered my 32 gig gold Iphone 5s at shortly after midnight on launch day. It is on the way and scheduled to arrive this week.
  • Reply 13 of 213

Has anyone who had an estimated ship date of 11/4 seen an update on their status?

• Reply 14 of 213

No, I signed up on 9/20 and still waiting. My status is "preparing shipment" from ATT website.

• Reply 15 of 213
    umarumar Posts: 3member

Ordered 16GB Gold AT&T on the launch day around 3:30 am PST from the Apple's app.

Status has not changed since then and it says:

Processing Items            Available to ship: October

• Reply 16 of 213
    I ordered mine on 9/20 around 6:30pm EST through Apple website for a gold 64GB 5S. No change in status. I'm hoping it will ship by the end of the week.
  • Reply 17 of 213

My ship date moved from mid October to Nov 1-Nov 21... :/ I'm not that patient, but went with the AT&T Next plan to get out of my contract and I update my phone every time a new iPhone comes out (I've had every model since 2008) so the part about getting a new phone every year made sense. I guess I don't have any other choice but to be patient...

• Reply 18 of 213

ordered 2, no change in status -

unlocked 16gb gold - sep 20, 3am pacific -> processing, oct

att 16gb gold - sep 21 -> processing, oct

• Reply 19 of 213

I purchased mine at 6:30 am through the apple store.

I just checked my order and it is still saying "Available to ship in October".  Ummm... it's October 8th...  time to send me a shipping date. LOL.

16GB Gold AT&T

Has anyone that ordered around this time frame received any updates re: theirs?

Thanks,

• Reply 20 of 213

Same here (6:30am Eastern)... I have not received any updates other than the "shipping available in October" message.  Very annoying.