Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?

Comments

• Reply 21 of 213

Does anyone know if you can check an update on the Verizon site? I ordered a 64GB gold and it said ship date 9/30. I have not received the phone or heard anything from Verizon. When I check update on my phones the Verizon site does say my phone number can't be upgraded as one is pending but thats all I can find on the site.

• Reply 22 of 213

For Verizon you can go here and enter the preorder confirmation number found in your confirmation email.

• Reply 23 of 213

Just some status news from Germany. Ordered 64 / Gold on 9/21 with "Pre-Registration-Service" at T-mobile. Official delivering Week is announced 40 (9/30 - 10/5 ... last week ;) ) but it hasn't arrived yet. 

After a phonecall with a callcenter member at T-mobile, she told me that there's a inofficial waiting shedule from "around 6 weeks" for the iPhone 5s Gold 64

If it's arrived I will post the date here, too.

• Reply 24 of 213

Ordered my 16GB gold Verizon on 9/20 from apple online store, still shows as processing, but got charged for the phone out of my account today, I hear this means it is moving along...hopefully will show preparing for shipment tomorrow after the charge clears.

• Reply 25 of 213

Sorry ordered at 4pm on 9/20

• Reply 26 of 213

I got charged for the phone today to...but it still says processing. Hopefully since they charged my account I will get a shipment confirmation very soon! I ordered the gold iPhone 5s 16GB Verizon on 9/20.

• Reply 27 of 213

I ordered a gold iPhone 5s at 6:00 AM Eastern on 9/20 (about three hours after they went on sale in Pacific time).  I had a ship date of October and today the status changed from "processing"  to "preparing shipment" so I'm hoping it will ship in the next day or so. 

• Reply 28 of 213

I wonder if the cell phone carrier has anything to do with it? I ordered the gold, 32, AT&T from Apple online on 9/20 at 5 pm est & mine still says processing & my card has not been charged yet. :(

• Reply 29 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashleyf View Post

I wonder if the cell phone carrier has anything to do with it? I ordered the gold, 32, AT&T from Apple online on 9/20 at 5 pm est & mine still says processing & my card has not been charged yet. :(

I think it probably has more to do with what time you ordered it.  I ordered mine is an AT&T iPhone and I also ordered from Apple online, but I ordered at 6 AM and you didn't order until 5 PM.  If they're filling orders in the order they were received there are probably several ahead of you.  Still, the queue is moving!

• Reply 30 of 213

I figured I'd get "in line" and ordered a gold 5S on 10/4 through Apple's online store.  My ship date says October too.  I told myself that I would be patient knowing it would be weeks before I'd actually get the phone but I'm failing miserably!

• Reply 31 of 213
    I ordered a gold 32 gig on Oct 26 from Apple.com. My status simply says "ships october."
  • Reply 32 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by justchecking View Post

I think it probably has more to do with what time you ordered it.  I ordered mine is an AT&T iPhone and I also ordered from Apple online, but I ordered at 6 AM and you didn't order until 5 PM.  If they're filling orders in the order they were received there are probably several ahead of you.  Still, the queue is moving!

Yes, you are definitely right. I am happy it is slowly moving! Just seems like a lot of Verizon phones shipped. And I waited in line on the release day & it seemed like they had a lot less AT&T selections. But maybe it was just more popular. Hopefully mine will process soon! :)

• Reply 33 of 213
    umarumar Posts: 3member

I do not see the blue button "Cancel Item" anymore in my order status page.

Looks like they have started working on my order.

16GB/Gold/AT&T

Ordered via Apple Store app. on 9/20 3:30 am PST.

• Reply 34 of 213
    dom-pdom-p Posts: 9member
    I ordered my gold iPhone 5s 16gb from Att on 9/28 and I got a ship date from 11/6 to 11/26. And it just says processing still.
  • Reply 35 of 213
    Go to http://intelligater.com to check background history .
  • Reply 36 of 213

purchased ATT 32gb Gold on 9/20 at 3:30am via Apple.com.  Never saw a change to the update but was sent an email 10/4 saying shipment was on its way.  Delivery date 10/10.  Todays statis still in Anchorage Alaska.  Believe they were all being sent via a slow boat from China.

• Reply 37 of 213

I ordered a Gold 5S 32GB ATT  from Apple online at 3:05AM EST on Sept 20th. Received a  "shipping in 1-3 days" notice with order. Unit arrived on doorstep in Atlanta 5 days later on Sept 25th. Pretty efficient supply chain if stock available.

• Reply 38 of 213
    I stood in line at the ATT store on Sept 20 only to be told there were no gold iPhones. What else could I do but order one there? They said phones ordered in the store would ship by October 10. But when I checked online later, it said my phone would ship Oct 20 - 28. I called to verify and let them know what the store said, but was still told Oct 20. - 28. I got an email yesterday that said its on its way and I should have it tomorrow. Hmmmmm...
  • Reply 39 of 213

received the shipment notification today, the day after money taken out of acct, tracking says shipping from China and should arrive next week via UPS.

• Reply 40 of 213
    umarumar Posts: 3member

Phone shipped.

ETA is 10/17/2013

16GB/Gold/AT&T

Ordered via Apple Store app. on 9/20 3:30 am PST.