Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?

Comments

• Reply 61 of 213

Gold 16gb

• Reply 62 of 213

I Ordered my phone  on September 29th around night time. (not sure the exact time)

Status is still at Processing Items and Available to ship:October.

(Was never given an ETA) :(

16gb Gold, AT&T (GSM)

• Reply 63 of 213

Order status finally changed! And temp transaction showed up on my CC. "Preparing for Shipment"

10/09/2013   APL APPLE ONLINE STORE - 800 676 2775 -- TEMP $364.54

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickRile View Post

Ordered 9/20/13 at about 7:15 am PST. Status is still "Processing Item" =/

• Reply 64 of 213
    Bought my gold 16gb 5s from apple.ca on september 20th around 4pm pst and still says october and processing :(
  • Reply 65 of 213

Ordered at 4:45 EST 9/20 32g Gold and item shipped on 10/8 - Apple Store delivery date is 10/17 but UPS scheduled delivery is 10/15.

• Reply 66 of 213

Ordered 9/20 at 12:30 noon EST from apple store Gold 32 gb. Status just went to 'Preparing For Shipment'.

YEAH!

Finally...

• Reply 67 of 213

Ordered 32GB Gold 5s from Verizon Store on 9/20 about 10:00 am, and still no word.  I'm very concerned that the staff member did something wrong... we received no receipt or confirmation of any kind.

The sad thing is I was up the second they went on sale (2 AM here), and had a gold one in my cart, but it got hung up on the verification with Verizon part.  NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Went at 5am to stand in line at the store an hoped for the best, got a silver and space gray one, but no gold.  :-(

• Reply 68 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by robertmark68 View Post

I guess posting my woes here was the required ritual:

YAY!!!!

And now we're back to "Processing items".....

What the heck is going on in China?

R

• Reply 69 of 213
    Ordered Gold 32g iPhone on 9/20 @ 11:00 am...last night status went to "Preparing for shipment". Cancel button gone. This afternoon it went back to " Processing Order". Blue cancel button is back up there also...What's happening? Am I the only one this has happen to?
  • Reply 70 of 213
    Phone: 5s Gold 32 GB
    Carrier: Verizon
    Ordered from: Apple.com
    Ordered: 9/20 8:30am PST
    Status changes:
    Still processing…
  • Reply 71 of 213
    Ordered my gold 64GB AT&T phone via Apple website at about 6:30 pm EST. The status has not changed. The cancel button is still showing. And I'm starting to lose my patience with Apple. On launch day I visited two different Apple stores and an AT&T store with no luck, so I finally just came home ordered the phone online. I love my Apple products, but this delay is ridiculous. :grumble:
  • Reply 72 of 213

Mine said "Preparing for shipment" early in the day and wouldn't let me do anything with my order. Now it says "Processing Items" and will let me cancel my order if I want. It has been in this status since the day I ordered mine (9/20). I guess Apple was teasing me.

• Reply 73 of 213

This is getting really ridiculous, now.  I ordered a T-Mobile Gold 64gb model around 03:00 AM Central Time on release day (09/20/2013) through apple.com.  Yes, the site did say "Available to ship: October", when I placed my order, but it is now the 10th of October.  The status remains the same!  I was charged for the phone the moment I ordered it.  I know my color is in very high demand, but as a courtesy, apple should at least attempt to update the status for their customers.  $930.00 to wait for a month? (possibly longer)???

• Reply 74 of 213
    I ordered my ATT iPhone 5S gold 64G on 9/20 @ 5:54am Eastern time. Still states processing shipping October. ????
  • Reply 75 of 213
    Just got an update my cc has been charged and my status changed to preparing to shipM ????
  • Reply 76 of 213

Finally received.... ordered on 9/20 3:30am, received 10/10 at 4:20pm.:D

Gold 64G ATT. Beautiful looking but I can see already the battery

life is going to be an issue.

• Reply 77 of 213

It is surprising to hear that everyone who ordered on 9/20th are not receiving updates. Anandtech also has a forum going, (http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2343583) and it looks like the orders placed on the 20th are getting shipped. Verizon rep told me that supply is increasing, I don't believe him. Hopefully we get it soon 

• Reply 78 of 213

Spoke too soon...status returned to "Processing Item"...

&%^$#$%

• Reply 79 of 213

Is verizon slower that other carriers?

• Reply 80 of 213

Good question, I don't know. I know ATT ships phones as they are available, for ex: if you order a space gray and a gold, they will ship you the space gray then gold whenever it comes in. Verizon ships everything at once.