Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?

Comments

• Reply 81 of 213

Here is a good way to check what's available near you. I am not sure how accurate it is, you can alway call and ask. 

http://iphone-check.herokuapp.com/?zip=74136&color=gold&provider=verizon

• Reply 82 of 213
    I got majorly screwed. I ordered my phone, AT&T 64gig gold, at about 5:30 am mountain time on the day of release. I was given the "ships in October" notice. 10 days goes by on 9/30 and I find the availability for a location near me, but the only way to get it is to cancel my 9/20 order and place the new order from the store, which I do, but I didn't know it took a while for my cancelation to take effect so by the time I was cleared for the discounted price, it was gone.

I'm extremely frustrated. So I had to reorder from apple.com, which meant I got pushed back in the queue.

I'm still seeing Processing available in October. Ughhh
  • Reply 83 of 213
    To JST4DEB: I will receive iphone 5s gold tomorrow evening. May I ask what is wrong with the battery you see? I'm counting every hour, so excited :D
  • Reply 84 of 213

Status Shipment dispatched SHENZHEN, GU CN    
    Est. Delivery 16 October 2013
    Carrier UPS
    Tracking Number  
    Reference Number  

it went from processing on the 10th of Oct to preparing and then dispatched by the 11th of Oct. mind you I did place an order for the gold 32gb on Sept the 20th at 10:00am uk time.

• Reply 85 of 213
    bmacbmac Posts: 1member

Ordered my gold iphone 5s16g  thru the Apple online store Sept. 27, 2013. As of 6:30am (cst)10/11/2013 I just got this latest update on the processing status:

Processing Items Available to ship: October 24-28

Delivers: Nov 4 by Standard Shipping

Didn't have that message yesterday. 

• Reply 86 of 213
    iPhone 5s 64GB Gold (GSM)
    Status changed today to:

Processing Items Available to ship: October 24-28
  • Reply 87 of 213

I ordered a gold iPhone 5s, 32gb unlocked on September 20th around noon online from Apple. My order state just updated to the same as someone a few posts above  who ordered one week after me (9/27). A tad bit frustrating - I thought it was being shipped "in order", at least somewhat..

Processing Items Available to ship: October 24-28

• Reply 88 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebeckzz View Post

I Ordered my phone  on September 29th around night time. (not sure the exact time)

Status is still at Processing Items and Available to ship:October.

(Was never given an ETA) :(

16gb Gold, AT&T (GSM)

Got an update...

Available to ship: October 24-28

Delivers: Nov 1 (I choose the speed delivery 2-3 Business days)

I've heard initially the dates are far out, but sometimes they will change out of no where and arrive earlier than expected. Anybody experience this yet?

• Reply 89 of 213

Ok...now new status!!! Still says "Processing Order" but the "Available to Ship: October" has changed to Available to Ship: October 24-28, Delivers Nov 4 by Standard Shipping"

I thought that when the status changed to "Preparing For Shipment" for that short period of time it would be shipping sooner. I was elated. Then it changed back to "Processing Order". :(

Well at least now I am not completely in the dark.

• Reply 90 of 213
    This morning I noticed my order status changed to ships Oct 24 - 28, with a Nov 4 delivery date. I ordered a gold 64 GB AT&T phone via Apple website at 6:30pm EST. I'm hoping I get my phone before then, because waiting 45 days for a phone would be insane. :no:
  • Reply 91 of 213
    Seems everyones has updated :) mine says october 24-28 and ships on the 6th of november :)
  • Reply 92 of 213
    Has anyone ordered gold 16 5s from Att store? Like I posted befor I ordered from Att on 9/28 and my order says preparing to ship and has been that way. And it gives me a range of 11/6 to 11/26 to ship. Does anyone else have this wide range from 11/6 to 11/26? Or does anyone think it's crazy that it will take 2 months to get a phone? Wish I would get an update or more info.
  • Reply 93 of 213

DOM-P:

"Has anyone ordered gold 16 5s from Att store? Like I posted befor I ordered from Att on 9/28 and my order says preparing to ship and has been that way. And it gives me a range of 11/6 to 11/26 to ship. Does anyone else have this wide range from 11/6 to 11/26? Or does anyone think it's crazy that it will take 2 months to get a phone? Wish I would get an update or more info."

Hey I ordered mine from Apple for ATT September 29th, so I am not too sure, but my estimate is Nov 1st.

I believe they might just give you a wide range just incase the phone doesn't arrive when expected. (but I can be false). it might just be a way for them to cover their butts you know? If I were you I would go ahead and order from apple and see if it gives you the delivery date right away now that they are updating every body. They aren't going to charge your card right away. I ordered mine sept 29th and they still haven't charged me. You can probably see if apple will deliver it sooner and cancel the order from att. Your choice :)  but I have seen delivery dates expected to be that far along in recent research. Very ridiculous!

• Reply 94 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebeckzz View Post

DOM-P:

"Has anyone ordered gold 16 5s from Att store? Like I posted befor I ordered from Att on 9/28 and my order says preparing to ship and has been that way. And it gives me a range of 11/6 to 11/26 to ship. Does anyone else have this wide range from 11/6 to 11/26? Or does anyone think it's crazy that it will take 2 months to get a phone? Wish I would get an update or more info."

Hey I ordered mine from Apple for ATT September 29th, so I am not too sure, but my estimate is Nov 1st.

I believe they might just give you a wide range just incase the phone doesn't arrive when expected. (but I can be false). it might just be a way for them to cover their butts you know? If I were you I would go ahead and order from apple and see if it gives you the delivery date right away now that they are updating every body. They aren't going to charge your card right away. I ordered mine sept 29th and they still haven't charged me. You can probably see if apple will deliver it sooner and cancel the order from att. Your choice :)  but I have seen delivery dates expected to be that far along in recent research. Very ridiculous!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOM-P View Post

Has anyone ordered gold 16 5s from Att store? Like I posted befor I ordered from Att on 9/28 and my order says preparing to ship and has been that way. And it gives me a range of 11/6 to 11/26 to ship. Does anyone else have this wide range from 11/6 to 11/26? Or does anyone think it's crazy that it will take 2 months to get a phone? Wish I would get an update or more info.

Actually I wouldn't cancel I just realized if you order from Apple today it will be a much longer wait. Stay with ATT! oops lol good luck!

• Reply 95 of 213
    Thanx rebeckzz. It's just I see apple updates everyone but Att don't seem to update anything. And there don't seem to be a way to contact anyone to see what the deal is. I'm very frustrated I'm sure I'm not the only one.
  • Reply 96 of 213

Ordered 32G T-Mobile (from Apple) on 9/28.  Today, instead of "October", order says shipping by 10/18, delivery on 10/25.

• Reply 97 of 213

My order also changed to: Available to ship: October 24-28 Delivers: Nov 4 by Standard Shipping. But Apple has been processing the funds from my bank account since yesterday. Has anyone else experienced this?

• Reply 98 of 213

Bolderright, is it gold?

Ashleyf, when did you order yours? 

• Reply 99 of 213
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bolderright View Post

Ordered 32G T-Mobile (from Apple) on 9/28.  Today, instead of "October", order says shipping by 10/18, delivery on 10/25.

I ordered the same exact phone on September 20th. Why is my order saying delivery by November! Ugh...

• Reply 100 of 213

Went from 'Processing'....to 'Preparing for Shipment' yesterday morning...:D

then back to 'Processing' in the afternoon :grumble:

THEN my bank reported the payment to Apple as 'pending  8-)

The this morning THIS:

:mad: