Has anyone had a gold iPhone 5s actually ship yet?

Comments

• Reply 101 of 213

GTTechie, I ordered Sept 20 at about 5pm. Gold, 32gb, AT&T.

• Reply 102 of 213

From Apple Online

• Reply 103 of 213

Well... That busted my bubble... Nov 4th =/

• Reply 104 of 213

I feel your pain!

• Reply 105 of 213

I ordered my gold 32g 5S on 9/20 @ 9:30am and today I have a status of Available to ship: Oct 24-28 Delivery date of Oct 30 by 2 business days. It can't take that long to get here, I hope it will change again with something sooner.

• Reply 106 of 213

Also ordered from Apple online.

• Reply 107 of 213

Apple has been processing the funds from my bank account since yesterday also.

• Reply 108 of 213
    So my status went back to "processing" and the cancel button has reappeared! :mad:
  • Reply 109 of 213

Welcome to the club of the iDisheartened.....

• Reply 110 of 213

Ugh! I would be mad too!

• Reply 111 of 213
    I feel everyones pain. My ship date says 11/6 to 11/26.
  • Reply 112 of 213

Now my status has moved to Nov 1st! Grrr!

• Reply 113 of 213
    Ya is ordered the iphone 5s gold 32gb and I have been waiting so long I ordered it on launch day and it ships November 4:no:
  • Reply 114 of 213
    Ya mine said preparing for shipment then back to processing now I was billed and it is coming nov. 4
  • Reply 115 of 213
    dom-p wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered gold 16 5s from Att store? Like I posted befor I ordered from Att on 9/28 and my order says preparing to ship and has been that way. And it gives me a range of 11/6 to 11/26 to ship. Does anyone else have this wide range from 11/6 to 11/26? Or does anyone think it's crazy that it will take 2 months to get a phone? Wish I would get an update or more info.

I ordered iphone 5s GOLD 16G in at & t store on September 20th around 10am. Now I'm holding it in my hands. Exactly 3 weeks of waiting...I love it so much. I purchased new case designed for iphone 5s and new sceen protector, everything costs me $290 :D at & t did 2 days shipping for me. When my status was "preparing to ship," they said October 21st to October 28th for delivery range. They shipped it much sooner. When they really ship your phone out, they will email you with tracking #.
  • Reply 116 of 213
    @ lilmindy234 thank u for the info. How long did your order say preparing to ship? And my friend had ordered it on 9/20 and he got it this week also. It's just weird when I go onto my Att account it says preparing to ship but when I call the number it says still processing. Idk lol
  • Reply 117 of 213
    dom-p wrote: »
    @ lilmindy234 thank u for the info. How long did your order say preparing to ship? And my friend had ordered it on 9/20 and he got it this week also. It's just weird when I go onto my Att account it says preparing to ship but when I call the number it says still processing. Idk lol

My order was in status "preparing to ship" from September 20th to October 8th. At 1am on October 9th, it became "shipped" with tracking # :D I hope you will receive it soon, be patient. At & t shipped faster than verizon, I think.
  • Reply 118 of 213
    rebeckzz wrote: »
    I Ordered my phone  on September 29th around night time. (not sure the exact time)
    Status is still at Processing Items and Available to ship:October.
    (Was never given an ETA) :(
    16gb Gold, AT&T (GSM)

Hey guys,

I actually ended up canceling my order and re ordered one for onshore pick up. I will be picking it up at the apple store tomorrow! So now instead of waiting a almost a month I have it tomorrow! It was available for pick up right away too! Check your local apple stores on apple website! Keep in mind you have to cancel your current order and it takes about 4 - 5 mins to actually cancel completely so if you see available for in store pick up do it quick !

Good luck!
  • Reply 119 of 213

Sorry about the battery scare, battery life  was dropping like crazy even though I had it plugged in.  After hours of

playing with it and charging I then realized I didnt have the plug in tight enough so it wasnt charging.

Just so excited to have it I wasn't paying attention.  

Today I brought it to work, no heavy calling or emails but glad to say I still have 59% battery.  Again, sorry for the scare.

Its worth the wait everyone!

• Reply 120 of 213

Processing Items  Available to ship: October 24-28Delivers: Nov 4 by Standard Shipping

Ordered On September 20, 2013

At&t