iPhone 4S face dialing

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014
After upgrade to IOS 7 my phone has been "face dialing" while I'm on calls. Never did this before.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7

Same here.  Or if I pull it out of my pocket to answer it, I end the call before it leaves my pocket.  It's every f'ing time.  iOS 7 down right sucks. 

This is an issue with both two iPhone 5s' in the household.  We never had issues with our iPhone 4s' or older. 

• Reply 2 of 7

The settings app just froze on me....  Just junk.  I don't mean to be a negative Nancy, but Apple-post Steve Jobs is not looking good so far. 

• Reply 3 of 7
    Originally Posted by bottleworks View Post

Apple-post Steve Jobs is not looking good so far. 

Sure it’s not. Ignoring everything else they’ve done, of course. And obviously the Settings app never froze when Steve Jobs was alive.

• Reply 4 of 7

Be real, not ignorant on Apple's good and bad.  Not everything is good.  And right now, there is a lot more bad then good. 

• Reply 5 of 7

Be real, not ignorant on Apple's good and bad.

Yes, please do. Because you’re certainly not.

• Reply 6 of 7

Your 28,728 posts in 3 years prove you a hopelessly lost.  I do feel very sorry for you.  If you would ever like do discuss real Apple topics, which include pros and CONS, I will be happy to join in with you.  If you believe that Apple truly can't ever have a mis-step, you are a true fool. 

Now, do you have a comment on why "face dialing" is now common on iOS 7, but wasn't on version 6?  It's not a hardware issue.  Perhaps a solution? 

• Reply 7 of 7

Your 28,728 posts in 3 years prove you a hopelessly lost.

When you have an actual argument, let us know. You’ve yet to post one.

Now, do you have a comment on why "face dialing" is now common on iOS 7, but wasn't on version 6?

Not so common that this isn’t the first I’ve heard of it from anywhere.

You know this place as well as I do! It latches on to any problem, no matter how small or few by which it’s experienced. You’re the first I’ve seen this talked about. Don’t link to “discussions.apple.com” as a point of “validity”, please.