woke up at 3:13am... doodled another "mac..."

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
hello!

i woke up at 3:13am. had one of those "god and devil: and how they went to eat lunch together," dream.... then i doodled another "power mac." it's just a doodle.. so don't turn technical on me... email: [email protected]

<a href="http://homepage.mac.com/protodadany/PhotoAlbum1.html"; target="_blank">http://homepage.mac.com/protodadany/PhotoAlbum1.html</a>;

[ 02-03-2002: Message edited by: ProtoDAda ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    I take it back

[ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: psantora ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 6
    arnearne Posts: 29member
    you look, let me say.. bound.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    maskermasker Posts: 451member
    I'd love to see the PowerMac sketch you have turned into a fleshed out mockup.

It's look a little but like a RIP station but could be very very cool with the right QuickSilver/Cube treatment aplied to it.

Good work, most original tower design I've ever seen.

It would be sad to have to plug in a lot of ugly cabled into the back of that almost aeronautical shape though.

MSKR
  • Reply 4 of 6
    g-newsg-news Posts: 1,107member

Another round of doodles

G-News
  • Reply 5 of 6
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Nice.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    [quote]Originally posted by Masker:

<strong>I'd love to see the PowerMac sketch you have turned into a fleshed out mockup.

It's look a little but like a RIP station but could be very very cool with the right QuickSilver/Cube treatment aplied to it.

Good work, most original tower design I've ever seen.

It would be sad to have to plug in a lot of ugly cabled into the back of that almost aeronautical shape though.

MSKR</strong><hr></blockquote>

hello!

thank you for liking my drawing... i see a lot of computer mock-ups that are just copied and pasted.... they have no "feelings," "flow," "emotions," etc... (now i sound like someone who's tripping :-), and unless i find someone i "click" with, it is the best to stay as a "just" simple pen drawing.

sometimes, i love to see a back of a computer that has cables which are neatly arranged, that i rather stare at it's behind than the front... like my 20th anniversary macintosh (packed away now..."buzz...buzz")... the back (without the hump) is so beautiful.... front had too many unaligned buttons.... :-)

thanks again for looking at my drawing...

have a great day!

regards,