iPhone 5c default wallpapers will match external shell colors

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    Funny how rumor has been taken as fact, huh. "Everyone" "knew" that the iPhone 5C was going to be a cheaper alternative…

Rumor was not taken as fact. It is still a rumor, but it is also something I myself thought Apple should have done, and I still think they should do: release a lower price phone (much lower) to make up for the commoditization of the market. Why do you keep beating the rumor as fact horse. I am aware it was a rumor.
  • Reply 42 of 43
    Originally Posted by dillio View Post

Rumor was not taken as fact.

It absolutely was. Don’t kid yourself and for your own sake, don’t think you can kid me. The stock plummeted and analysts started claiming that Apple had gone wrong doing this. That fact enough? Here’s another fact: Apple priced the iPad mini higher than analysts claimed it “had” to be and yet they’ve still not lowered the price. It’s obviously selling well enough for Apple’s tastes, and the profits show as much.

Why do you keep beating the rumor as fact horse. I am aware it was a rumor.

Probably because it’s not a horse. It’s what people actually did. What you’re aware of isn’t really relevant here.

• Reply 43 of 43
    Love the [URL=http://iphone5retinawallpaper.com]candy color iphone wallpapers[/URL] but was hoping for cheaper price also! Lets see if Oct 22 event will bring us colored-ipads!