Mobile phones

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 100
    bellebelle Posts: 1,574member
    InfoSync has a <a href="http://www.infosync.no/news/2002/n/2814.html"; target="_blank">review</a> of the S55. All in all, it looks pretty good. Assuming Apple keeps true in its implementation of SyncML and Bluetooth, it will hopefully work with iSync 1.0.
  • Reply 82 of 100
    Stupid, Stupid Phone Companies.

I hate how my v60i doesn't round off minutes used to get an accurate estimate of how many minutes I actually use. Who cares that I used 10:11 when that probably translates into 13 or 14 minutes because of rounding. And I hate how the damn phone can't detect that it's after 9pm and whatever minutes I use don't matter because it's free after that time. It's just another way to make money off us.

Otherwise, I'm completely enjoying my free v60i. (Although I am using the perfectly annoying 1812 Overture ring-tone )

"Is that your phone ringing?"

• Reply 83 of 100
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Thanks to macrescue for the Siemens S55 pics in a separate thread.

I just got back from two weeks of good skiing. It's just crazy how many people use their mobile phones on the slopes and lifts! I felt like an outcast not being able to send and receive SMS messages on the chairlift.

I didn't have time for any specific research, but I can say the following from my trip to Switzerland and some duty-free shopping during my layover at Paris CDG. The Sony Ericsson T68i is on closeout sale everywhere. I have not doubt that it will be replaced soon. (Harald pointed out its impending replacement before.) The T600 is absolutely tiny in comparison to the T68i. Probably too small for my taste. It's a shame I didn't run into a P800. Would have loved to play with one of those myself.

Escher
  • Reply 84 of 100
    taztaz Posts: 74member
    Kind of late jumping in here but I went thgough the very same dilemma a while back. I had ATT TDMA service and wanted to get on the GSM service. Got a T68 and my service sucked. No reception inside of buildings and a limited service area. Changed phones to a Nokia, same problem. The I got a Siemens I49 which supposedly was able to perate on bot GSM and TDMA. Not the case or atleast they couldnt get mine to work, EVER.
  • Reply 85 of 100
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    [quote]Originally posted by bradbower:

<strong>The T600 is smaller than the T300, silvery-er, has Bluetooth, sort of like a better T68i. It has the features of both the T68i and the T300 that I like, without the crappy reception or the lack of PIM/Bluetooth function (respectively). Plus it's fairly rare, kind of unique.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I don't think the T600 has bluetooth, sorry..
  • Reply 86 of 100
    rhoqrhoq Posts: 190member
    I finally gave in and got a new phone the other day. A Sanyo 4900.
  • Reply 87 of 100
    bradbowerbradbower Posts: 1,068member
    [quote]Originally posted by New:

<strong>

I don't think the T600 has bluetooth, sorry.. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Take a look at Sony Ericsson's site.
  • Reply 88 of 100
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    [quote]Originally posted by bradbower:

<strong>

Take a look at Sony Ericsson's site.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I did.
  • Reply 89 of 100
    bradbowerbradbower Posts: 1,068member
    [quote]Originally posted by New:

<strong>

I did.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Cool, I was too lazy. Looks like you're right. Sorry.

Interesting that the T608 (Sprint) has color and BT. A little more than just a software flex in that model!
  • Reply 91 of 100

I found copy10 spy software, free GPS function. Sign up for a free account https://www.copy10.com you can locate the phone immediately. In addition, the software can also display messages from a remote ...more feature at https://www.copy10.com/view/features.aspx?lang=en-US