T-Mobile CEO tweets about loving his Samsung Note 3, from his iPhone

Comments

• Reply 41 of 122
    Dan_DilgerDan_Dilger Posts: 1,583member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ScottWilson View Post

What was he supposed to do? Take a picture of the Note 3, then email the picture to himself so he could then use the Note 3 to make the tweet? Are you beginning to understand how ridiculous you sound?

It’s pretty clear a cleaner team from PR helped him take the photo of the refrigerator-toaster as part of its refrigerator-toaster damage control program.

• Reply 42 of 122
    iaeeniaeen Posts: 588member
    You ever work fast food? I did. I worked at McDonalds when I was 14. After about a month I never wanted to see McDonalds again. To this day I get pissy when someone in my group of friends actually wants to eat there. 

So the CEO must hate his job because as a teen you hated doing one of the worst jobs in America?

Ok, let's pretend that makes sense: why then does he keep so many smartphones lying around that he can't even bother to remember which one he is using as you claim? Why is he bothering to tweet about them at all?
  • Reply 43 of 122
    akqiesakqies Posts: 768member
    Never gets old.
  • Reply 44 of 122
    Everyone on here who writes "non-story" is begging for a little attention themselves. Stay off and we can finish reading the rest of the posts more quickly. "Non-Story?" How boring (not pathetic).
  • Reply 45 of 122
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Corrections View Post

The point of a "phablet" is that it delivers the value of a phone and a tablet together. 

If you sell a refrigerator-toaster, and yet you actually make your toast with a dedicated toaster, it indicates that your refrigerator-toaster isn't a suitable replacement for a standard sized toaster.

I’m sorry I have to explain basic logic to you.

What are you on about?

DED's conclusion is based on nothing but he own crazy need to breath Apple flavoured air. To me there a 2 possible reasons he has 2 phones with him (5s and a phablet):

1. He likes the iPhone but finds its screen too small for some tasks.

2. He's the CEO of a carrier and likes to be seen by his customers and his clients testing various competing products.

I'm going with the latter, though I do know at least 1 prominent Apple blogger who wants a larger screened iPhone choice.

Now quit yammering on about this refrigerator-toaster product no one wants. The one you somehow think I want because of your paranoia. Yes, the one Tim Cook invented for his oft-used analogy.

• Reply 46 of 122
    ireland wrote: »
    What are you on about?

DED's conclusion is based on nothing but he own crazy need to breath Apple flavoured air. To me there a 2 possible reasons he has 2 phones with him (5s and a phablet):

1. He likes the iPhone but finds its screen too small for some tasks.
    2. He's the CEO of a carrier and likes to be seen by his customers and his clients testing various competing products.

I'm going with the latter, though I do know at least 1 prominent Apple blogger who wants a larger screened iPhone choice.

akqies wants to know why you are telling him what his own conclusions are and referring to the person you're responding to in the 3rd person?
  • Reply 47 of 122
    davendaven Posts: 696member

It just goes to show you that you don't need to be smart to be 'successful'.

• Reply 48 of 122
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by akqies View Post

akqies wants to know why are telling him what his own conclusions are and referring to the person you're responding to in the 3rd person?

You just referred to yourself in the third person. You may need some fresh air, dude. And welcome to the forum. Learn to relax.

• Reply 49 of 122
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tookieman2013 View Post

I cant believe you are here now, the biggest apple critic in the world, pretending you have every tech gadget in the world so you can argue any direction, you complain about IOS7, but now your getting the much maligned (by you)  5s, give me a break

I'm just waiting for them to work out the bluescreen bug, and to see if they fix the bug in the sensors if they can, and it isn't defective hardware. I'm assuming Apple will fix both pretty quickly. 

• Reply 50 of 122
    drblankdrblank Posts: 3,385member
    That's pretty bad when the C-level people of a corporation don't even use the products their company makes, but instead uses their competition's product instead.

Maybe the Samsung sheep will take notice.
  • Reply 51 of 122
    ireland wrote: »
    You just referred to yourself in the third person. You may need some fresh air, dude. And welcome to the forum. Learn to relax.

Seriously?! You can't be that dense.
  • Reply 52 of 122
    mcdavies wrote: »
    Is the note3 more a competitor to the iPad mini?

In what way?

• Reply 53 of 122
    akqies wrote: »
    Seriously?! You can't be that dense.

Never can tell with old Irish there. Nope.
  • Reply 54 of 122
    splifsplif Posts: 603member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottWilson View Post

WHY?!?! Do you have any idea how little our silly phone wars matter to the CEO of a phone company? He wouldn't even think about picking up whatever was laying around to tweet it. Heck, he probably picked up iPhone 5S number 4 because he wanted to take the picture and tweet from the same device, and he was actually taking a pic of the Note 3. What was he supposed to do? Take a picture of the Note 3, then email the picture to himself so he could then use the Note 3 to make the tweet? Are you beginning to understand how ridiculous you sound?

He's a CEO. Like you said he could have 3 Samsung devices in front of him if he wanted. (that was your last argument...wasn't it?) So why not use a Samsung device for all those things? I wonder how much a device that holds all of your contacts, meetings, schedule really matters to a CEO (sarcasm)? I wonder why if I was a busy person & could find one device that handled my schedule & other business commitments why It would make sense to have a bunch of different devices lying around to check & sync with all of my actvities? Makes sooooo much more sense! The only one not making sense here is you.

• Reply 55 of 122
    nasseraenasserae Posts: 3,167member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Seriously? You didn't get his post?! Take a deep breath and read it again.

• Reply 56 of 122
    quinneyquinney Posts: 2,528member
    Please stop QUOTING and just BLOCK posters you know are baiting you.... 

What's the point of the rest of us blocking goobers if you're going to quote them and complain??

The trolls and the troll codependents are two sides of the same coin.
  • Reply 57 of 122
    entropysentropys Posts: 4,152member
    Well, at first glance it looks like a mistake, but i would make the observation now the whole world knows tmobile has both the iPhone 5S and the Samsung Note 3
    It was most likely a mistake, but Silk purse from a sow's ear and all that.
  • Reply 58 of 122
    [VIDEO][/VIDEO]
    entropys wrote: »
    Well, at first glance it looks like a mistake, but i would make the observation now the whole world knows tmobile has both the iPhone 5S and the Samsung Note 3
    It was most likely a mistake, but Silk purse from a sow's ear and all that.

Actually the saying is "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear". Which doesn't really fit here. Unless you mean to say the note3 is a sow's ear. I think you're talking about "taking lemons and making lemonade".
  • Reply 59 of 122
    sflocal wrote: »

Please stop QUOTING and just BLOCK posters you know are baiting you.... 

What's the point of the rest of us blocking goobers if you're going to quote them and complain??

Simple.  You just proved why blocking is a lost-cause.  Because everybody else will not necessarily adhere to that.  Besides, the mods need to know what this guy is doing and what his agenda is.

Oh, no need to block people like that. I've had such a laugh reading his posts, and reading the reactions to his idiocy has been doubly entertaining.

What a riot.
  • Reply 60 of 122
    I laughed out loud at this entire entry and the comments. Too Funny !!!

I laughed cause in the end, it's downright embarrassing for ALL of THESE SHILLS, to get caught.

EVERYONE of them with out a doubt, right after being told what they just did OR realizing what they just did, must have said "OH !@#$^". In that really embarrassed and HOLY CRAP kind of way !!!

Too funny.

There are so many examples of this too.

I recall when Super model (or extremely hot women, which is how I see her) Kate Upton, was at a Samsung event, and in all the pictures of her at the event, she was using her iPhone.

Man , ...good laughs !!