Robotic testing finds touchscreen inaccuracies at edge of iPhone display

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 146
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Shhh. Don't blame yourself. Blame others!

Or consider both possibilities, including the one that says Apple is not perfect. Oh noooo, sorry to hurt your feelings. :)

• Reply 142 of 146
    haarhaar Posts: 563member
    pscooter63 wrote: »
    One hundred posts in, and not one quip about sharpened fingers.  You guys are losing your touch.

This is funnier than the point you’re trying to make.

wow... PScooter63 "Military intelligence" what is a sentence that is an oxymoron, called?... irony? figurative irony?... poetic irony?... first person irony? ironic trolling?
  • Reply 143 of 146
    I definitely have this issue with new 5S - never on 4S - really annoyed - has made Tetris unplayable due to right screen not responding, ditto with candy crush, lots of typing errors. Very very poor and so what if it's faster when in parts it doesn't work at all!! Comment from Apple please! An expensive phone with such a huge quality problem.
    Rahul_Does
  • Reply 144 of 146
    jfc1138jfc1138 Posts: 3,090member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jgirl View Post

I definitely have this issue with new 5S - never on 4S - really annoyed - has made Tetris unplayable due to right screen not responding, ditto with candy crush, lots of typing errors. Very very poor and so what if it's faster when in parts it doesn't work at all!! Comment from Apple please! An expensive phone with such a huge quality problem.

Return it for another one. My 5s doesn't exhibit anything like that.

• Reply 145 of 146
    Neither does mine...
    Rahul_Does
  • Reply 146 of 146
    jgirl said:
    It is software related otherwise explain that why, when this roblem <= really really aggravates, that is, when the phone gets even slightly damp from that one drop of sweat on the ear, why does it suddenly go away if the pho e <= locked and unlocked?

My 4S (I had to tap the 123 button 4 times to get this 3 <=) is flawless and is running 9.3.

Major downgrade to iPhone SE!

Furious!

Heartbroken.

Ra.

Current errors marked <=