Weight of iPad Air Smart Case?

Posted:
in iPad edited February 2014
I need to know. Badly. In grams. I tried my best but I cannot trace the weight of them. The leather Apple case, not the cover.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7

Inconsequential oz. Wolfram|Alpha converts that to Minimal g. And 13 hectares, for some reason.

I imagine it would be roughly 40 grams less than the current model, whatever that weighs.

• Reply 2 of 7
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Inconsequential oz. <span style="line-height:1.4em;">Wolfram|Alpha converts that to M</span>
    <span style="line-height:1.4em;">inimal </span>
    <span style="line-height:1.4em;">g. And 13 hectares, for some reason.</span>

<span style="line-height:1.4em;">I imagine it would be roughly 40 grams less than the current model, whatever that weighs.</span>

The current iPad 4th gen Smart Case is not leather.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Anyone?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Went to Google recently and ended up. Still no answer on the whole internet for this simple question.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    150 grams. Finally!

So, yes, I got my answer. An iPad Air + iPad Air leather Smart Case (read: not 'Smart Cover') weigh less than a naked iPad 4 at 619 grams versus 662.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    pmzpmz Posts: 3,433member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

150 grams. Finally!

So, yes, I got my answer. An iPad Air + iPad Air leather Smart Case (read: not 'Smart Cover') weigh less than a naked iPad 4 at 619 grams versus 662.

Well that is good to know. Makes me consider it for a second. My iPad 3 has done very well in the Smart Case, but feels ridiculously heavy.

I still think I may go Smart Cover-only for my iPad Air to get maximum lightness, and the function of the cover without the permanence of the case.

• Reply 7 of 7

I pad case weight should be light in weight, sleigh design and comfortable to use .I really like my i pad case.