can we iSync our address book to .mac yet??

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
would love to be able to use at work all my email address and phone number that i have at home...thought it was going up on the 7th?...is it delayed? g

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    donnydonny Posts: 231member
    I tried to use it this morning. It took forever, and then I got a message saying it had failed and timed out. Now, I see the service is "coming soon" on their web page. So I suppose there were some bugs to be worked out first with it. I cannot wait until it is up and running.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    trowatrowa Posts: 176member
    I tried it just a few minutes ago and it seemed like it was working but my address book in .mac is still the same and didn't sync with my address book on my computer. So I don't think it works yet.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    quaremquarem Posts: 254member
    I managed to sync last night at midnight, so the very first couple minutes of January 7th. It was quick and easy. And it has been working since. I would imagine that some of the problems caused today are from how many people are trying to sync for the first time. Try again a little later, it should be working.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    quickquick Posts: 227member
    [quote]Originally posted by Quarem:

<strong>I managed to sync last night at midnight, so the very first couple minutes of January 7th. It was quick and easy. And it has been working since. I would imagine that some of the problems caused today are from how many people are trying to sync for the first time. Try again a little later, it should be working. </strong><hr></blockquote>

It doesn't work for me too. My .Mac addressbook is still empty after successfully syncing.

[ 01-08-2003: Message edited by: Quick ]</p>
  • Reply 5 of 5
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    it now says "Coming Soon"