Best Internet Homepage (Yahoo, MSN, etc)

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014

Hey all, I'm looking to switch from the yahoo homepage (and yahoo mail, finance, sports, etc) because the new CEO is screwing everything up.

Any ideas on what to switch to? Right now MSN.com and outlook.com seem like a safe bet but I'm not crazy about MSN and I'm not a microsoft fan.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5

Try Homepage.org  I like it because it's simple and very organized. You can access most popular websites fast without typing or searching. It's the perfect starting page.

• Reply 2 of 5
    steve666steve666 Posts: 2,600member

Not crazy about it, I just want a cohesive page like yahoo with weather, stock quotes, news, etc

• Reply 3 of 5
    Originally Posted by steve666 View Post

Not crazy about it, I just want a cohesive page like yahoo with weather, stock quotes, news, etc

Sounds like the simplest thing, really, would be Dashboard and a few select web clips from the sites you want.

• Reply 4 of 5

I have switch from Yahoo, I have tried Google and they just did not do it for me. The best internet homepage or start page as some may say is www.hchoo.com I am really impressed with the presentation, the ability to customize and a few more things.  I think hchoo.com will be around for a long time if they do not sell to Google or Bing.

• Reply 5 of 5

Try www.hchoo.com this site really fits the bill for what an internet homepage should be... I spend a significant amount of time online, hchoo.com makes my experience enjoyable yet productive