AT&T now offers discounted monthly service for contract-free data sharing customers

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    r00fusr00fus Posts: 245member
    Too little, too late, AT&T. We ditched you last year once TMobile started supporting the iPhone.

I always hated being on AT&T - they support corrupt politicians to further their business goals and they have crappy service and lately have been on a roll in policies to screw over their customers (Where is HD Voice, AT&T ?!?! thought you were going to roll that out this fall)

TMobile doesn't have the best signal, but it works fine for me (LTE most places, 4G everywhere else I usually go), and combined with HDVoice and inexpensive family plans (my wife/parents don't need access to my 2GB data pool - they have their own 500MB allotments that work out fine for their light usage) combined with their uncarrier non-contract approach makes them the best choice for me.
  • Reply 22 of 23

Great news.  Amazing what competition can do to an industry -> lower prices.

We need the government to remove the cable company monopoly next so we get choice and lower prices there too.