Can't find calendar template for 2014

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014

This is becoming more of a problem for me over the years.  I print a monthly calendar in  portrait orientation that has our birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  The past couple of years I found MS word templates that I could add the info.  I spent the last hour searching the internet but no luck.  In the good old days, I used Calendar Maker by Prairie Group which was a great application but only works with OS 10.6.  Apple's Calendar app print out uses very small type about 8 point so is useless for viewing at a distance and it only prints in landscape mode.  High tech world, hight tech problems. 

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    mysticmystic Posts: 514member

Try "The Print Shop"

• Reply 2 of 7
    Just had the exact problem! My wife likes a decent landscape calendar for the kitchen and after I talked her kicking and screaming into getting a mac, she can't find a decent calendar either. She's had to make one on our son's pc using ms publisher. Now she hates the mac!
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DJCuzz View Post

Just had the exact problem! My wife likes a decent landscape calendar for the kitchen and after I talked her kicking and screaming into getting a mac, she can't find a decent calendar either. She's had to make one on our son's pc using ms publisher. Now she hates the mac!

seriously? I call BS, or people are just lazy. First hit in bing search...

http://www.iworkcommunity.com/content?utf8=?&q=calendar

• Reply 4 of 7

Hi everyone,

i had same problem finding good app for making calendars

I've found this program, it should help

Happy holidays!

• Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Black moon View Post

Hi everyone,

i had same problem finding good app for making calendars

I've found this program, it should help

Happy holidays!

its for windows... idiot

• Reply 6 of 7

Randy, don't be rude, you do not know me, so keep your anger to yourself.

DJCuzz said that he used pc program instead of mac

• Reply 7 of 7
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    black moon wrote: »
    <p>Randy, don't be rude, you do not know me, so keep your anger to yourself.</p>

<p><strong>DJCuzz</strong> said that he used pc program instead of mac</p>

Keeping one's anger to one's self is generally good advice. However, your are absolutely wrong about the specifics in this case. Go back and reread DJCuzz's post. His wife now hates Macs because she could not find a calendar template after he convinced her to switch from PC to a Mac. She did her calendar on a PC because she could not find what she was looking for on the Mac.