Jailbreak released...!

Posted:
in iPhone edited January 2014

Jailbreak for iOS7 is live...!! :D A lot earlier than I expected...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9

Who even jailbreaks anymore?

• Reply 2 of 9
    Who even jailbreaks anymore?

I do... :D And a lot of people I know and don't know do too... :D
  • Reply 3 of 9

How do you know what people I know? I haven’t jailbroken since iOS 4, and that was only to change one ‘0’ to a ‘1’ so that I could mirror out my iPad’s display.

• Reply 4 of 9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

How do you know what people I know? I haven’t jailbroken since iOS 4, and that was only to change one ‘0’ to a ‘1’ so that I could mirror out my iPad’s display.

I am sorry that was a typo... It was to be "a lot of people "I" know"... :p I mixed my u's and i's... ;)

• Reply 5 of 9
    gwmacgwmac Posts: 1,807member

http://evasi0n.com

Works well. Nice to be jailbroken again. It has been a while and they did a great job

• Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

http://evasi0n.com

Works well. Nice to be jailbroken again. It has been a while and they did a great job

It is actually a mess... Am gonna restore again and wait... Oh and for the first time I won;t be donating...

• Reply 7 of 9
    Originally Posted by j4zb4 View Post

I am sorry that was a typo... It was to be “a lot of people "I" know"... :p I mixed my u's and i's... ;)

No worries. I hear that this thing automatically installs a pirated app store if you do it in China. 

So that’s great.

• Reply 8 of 9
    <span style="line-height:1.4em;">I am sorry that was a typo... It was to be “a lot of people "I" know"... :p I mixed my u's and i's... ;)</span>

No worries. I hear that this thing automatically installs a pirated app store if you do it in China. 

So that’s great.

That's the reason I won't be donating this time... :( They claim they were lied to... But, I don't believe them...
  • Reply 9 of 9

LOL~~~Yes,it is amazing!!!!