After its disastrous Exynos 5 Octa, Samsung may have lost Apple's A7 contract to TSMC

1141516171820»

Comments

• Reply 381 of 391
    Shut up and go away.

Apple couldn’t care less. They don’t make products for them; they don’t care about cheap products.

Well, that’s wrong.

Not in the slightest. Please bone up on all this.

Nope. Wrong. Try again.

Buahahaha... You have no argument so you tell people to go away. Sad...
  • Reply 382 of 391
    Originally Posted by ruel24 View Post

You have no argument.

Except I answered his points. If I was wrong, you’d be able to prove so. And you would do so, as you so relish anything pro-Apple being incorrect. As you have not, it can be understood that what I said is either correct or not wrong, making your claims wrong. 

So, again, shut up and go away. You’ll be banned in due course.

• Reply 383 of 391
    ruel24ruel24 Posts: 432member
    Except I answered his points. If I was wrong, you’d be able to prove so. And you would do so, as you so relish anything pro-Apple being incorrect. As you have not, it can be understood that what I said is either correct or not wrong, making your claims wrong. 

So, again, shut up and go away. You’ll be banned in due course.

Wow... resorting to censorship, are we?

As for my devices, since I'm a supposed troll, former DEDICATED Apple user all the way back to the Apple IIe. Former iPhone user. No longer... My son still has his iPhone 5, my brother the iPhone 5s, my nephew the iPhone 4s. Now, I've moved on to Android - a Galaxy Note 3. Running Windows 7 and Linux on the desktop. I'm done with Apple, and my other family members are also taking a look elsewhere.
  • Reply 384 of 391

Wow... resorting to censorship, are we?

Rule number zero. Go find some other site to crap on.

• Reply 385 of 391
    Rule number zero. Go find some other site to crap on.
    Crap on? I want nothing of the kind. I want users to wake up and demand better from Apple. I want Sculley, I mean, Cook to step down and get replaced by a PRODUCT guy. I want innovation from Apple instead of a company that appears to have run out of ideas. I want Apple to be the old Apple, not one that has become the new Microsoft.
  • Reply 386 of 391
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

I want nothing of the kind.

Originally Posted by ruel24 View Post

Buahahahaha! Glad I left Apple! Keep buying their tainted products you iSheep! My Galaxy Note 3 is WAAAAYYY better than my iPhone ever was and if they dare taint it, I'll root it.

Shut up and go away. You don’t understand anything going on around you.

• Reply 387 of 391
    Shut up and go away. You don’t understand anything going on around you.

That's all you've got? You're brainwashed... You can't admit there is a crack in Apple's armour. All you ever have to say is Apple knows best...the customer is stupid...the competition is inferior...yada yada yada You can't concede Apple isn't perfect, can you?
  • Reply 388 of 391
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Quote:

Crap on? I want nothing of the kind. I want users to wake up and demand better from Apple. I want Sculley, I mean, Cook to step down and get replaced by a PRODUCT guy. I want innovation from Apple instead of a company that appears to have run out of ideas. I want Apple to be the old Apple, not one that has become the new Microsoft.

Come back when your shitty Android device is 64bit.

It should only be a year or so until Samsung, Google and ARM catch up to Apple's innovation.

• Reply 389 of 391
    What does 64 bit do for you? 64 bit does nothing for you that 32 bits doesn't do. You're a victim of marketing BS!
  • Reply 390 of 391

What does 64 bit do for you? 64 bit does nothing for you that 32 bits doesn't do.

Aww, that bits. I mean, bites.