Barclays downgrades rating on Apple stock due to maturing smartphone market, tells investors to 'ste

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 93
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

I've said before that I don't like these long quiet periods from Apple because they create a vacuum that gets filled with FUD and D&G. But, and this is a big BUT, I'm glad Apple beats to its own drum and doesn't make product decisions based on Wall Street analysts or some need to match what others are doing. I trust that Cook and team are doing what they think is best for Apple not what will give CNBC something to talk about for a day.

The next big product is coming very soon. I know this to be true thanks to what I think is some good intel. 

It will be downplayed at first, but it will be a growth product for Apple.  

• Reply 82 of 93
    nkalunkalu Posts: 315member
    This is bull....
    Apple is doing well generally and has a promising outlook. I wonder what these arm chair analysts are talking about.
  • Reply 83 of 93
    Awesome time to buy soon .. cant believe these analysts have not been arrested for stock manipulation yet.
  • Reply 84 of 93

Here is the fundamental flaw of this analyst and most analysts:

They do fairly well in predicting the sales path of existing products.

They are horrible at predicting future product introductions.  In fact they make their forecasts as if companies will not be introducing any new products anymore.

This is understandable.  If an analyst is clever enough to envision what Apple's next revolutionary product is going to be, they would probably be doing product dev at Apple instead of selling snake oil.

• Reply 85 of 93

tell investors to step aside drive price down so they can buy cheaper its a scam pure and simple

• Reply 86 of 93
    badmonkbadmonk Posts: 1,293member
    another missive from "upside down world"

one thinng i think Wall Street misunderstands is that even though iPhone growth is merely gradual, loyalists replace them on average every two years at large ongoing profit...

AAPL needs to just buyback shares on this dip..,
  • Reply 87 of 93
    C'mon, Apple, throw Barclay's analysts a bone and light a few billion on fire for some robots, or thermostats, or social apps.
    You made my morning, actually laughed out loud over this! I couldn't have said it any better!
  • Reply 88 of 93
    hameta wrote: »
    AAPL is MANIPULATED by VILLAIN !
    Barclay Has MUCH to Do With " High Frequency Trader " GETCO !!!
    Both Barclay and GETCO are Lackay and BAGMAN of VILLAIN who Masterminds The Whole Scenario ofFelling Down Apple for EVIL's SAKE.
    This is A War: Main Street ( Ordinary People ) VS Wall Street ( Controlled by DEMON )
    Get ANGRY, Americans !
    Not Only Economy but Politics of Your Country is Still SUBORDINATE of VILLAIN which Lives in EUROPE !
    GS ( Goldman Sachs ), Barclay etc. etc., They Are ALL Originally Has HeadQuarter in Europe.

I have no idea what you just said.
  • Reply 89 of 93
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    Is VILLAIN a secret criminal supergroup, like SPECTRE or VENOM?
  • Reply 90 of 93
    asdasdasdasd Posts: 5,686member
    crowley wrote: »

How can you joke about this when the Yurups are running America? This isn't the time
  • Reply 91 of 93
    Originally Posted by Crowley View Post

Violently Invective Language Languishing Apple In News.

Yep.

• Reply 92 of 93
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    asdasd wrote: »
    How can you joke about this when the Yurups are running America? This isn't the time
    Why do VILLAIN and this Yurup character want to bring down Apple? Does it have something to do with Nazi gold or crop circles?