Samsung's Galaxy S4 displaced other Androids in U.S. but iPhone 5 adoption still faster

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    I flagged your post as offensive Daniel as there's no need to be petty an attack the poster personally
  • Reply 22 of 28
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Corrections View Post

Samsung is also a launch partner for Windows Phone. That doesn’t mean anything. 

Your initial complaint, alleging that a link to Samsung CEO’s outlining his company’s plans for Tizen amounts to "pure conjecture" and "a lie," is so demonstrably disconnected from reality that you should probably see a doctor about your cognitive dissonance issue.

Tim Cook isn’t going to journalists and telling them that Apple has plans for an "Apple TV set" that is "more than just an Apple TV set."

"Samsung co-CEO J.K. Shin was very bullish on the prospects for Tizen in an interview with CNet this week, calling the operating system more than a 'simple alternative for Android.'" 

Note the difference? 

Flagged for personal insult against long term member.

• Reply 23 of 28
    droidftwdroidftw Posts: 1,009member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LTDIntelligence View Post

I flagged your post as offensive Daniel as there's no need to be petty an attack the poster personally

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trolldown2 View Post

Flagged for personal insult against long term member.

DED/Corrections is allowed to attack AI members.  If he weren't he would have been banned a looong time ago for continuously breaking that rule.

• Reply 24 of 28
    droidftw wrote: »
    DED/Corrections is allowed to attack AI members.  If he weren't he would have been banned a looong time ago for continuously breaking that rule.
    Surely you aren't implying that DED & Corrections are one and the same? I thought it was against the rules to have multiple accounts :-D
  • Reply 25 of 28

~~Quote:

Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton

Journalistic integrity? This site? Please. It's infected with Google ads to monetize regurgitated content from other sites, nothing more. It doesn't even present a complete palette of Apple news. Just cherry-picked, barely spell-checked clickbait for maximum return.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

Except notably for DED's original pieces, which for all their flaws give the Apple vs. the barbarians the best epic treatment out there.

And the good discussions. Compare to the viper's nest of narcisso-cynicism at MacRumors, for example.

This is good news: the big-hitters (pro and anti-Apple) are back in the commenting fray - SockRolid, Flaneur, Suddenly Newton...

This thread is going to be good!

Don't hold back now, dudes.... seconds away... GatorGuy, whither art thou?

(Sits back and reaches for popcorn...)

• Reply 26 of 28
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sflocal View Post

I'm telling ya... Fandroids are going to get a brutal kick in the balls when Samsung - dominating Android - turns right around and throws that crap right out the door and brings in TizenOS.  It's what's going to happen, and Fandroids are just wandering around in denial.  Deers in the headlights.

Samsung is going to show the Fandroids just how tools they really were.  

sflocal, has it ever occurred to you that some of the so-called "Fandroids" are fans of SAMSUNG (and Korean companies, in general) and don't really care about Android all that much? I, for example, would gladly buy a SAMSUNG mobile with Tizen instead of Android (not that I dislike Android).

Not that a major switch by SAMSUNG from Android to Tizen is going to happen... this is just some usual Dilger (aka Corrections) drivel -- on the same nonsense-level as Google switching from Android to ChromeOS...

PS. If AppleInsider wants to maintain an illusion of journalistic integrity and objectivity they should get rid of Dilger (aka Corrections) as soon as possible -- Dilger's diatribes might be good as click-bait... but nothing more.

• Reply 27 of 28
    sudonymsudonym Posts: 233member

Apple doesn't care about market share, so I don't either.  All I really care about is profit share, and Apple is doing better than aybody else there.

• Reply 28 of 28
    ireland wrote: »
    Not fighting words at all. Some people would love a larger iPhone. I'd say it's safe to say the 4" version will continue to be the big seller for a while yet, even with a 4.7" iPhone 6. Which I would argue will almost certainly be released this year.

4.67"