Apple restores iTunes contacts & calendars syncing in new OS X Mavericks 10.9.3, iTunes 11.1.6 betas

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    zoetmbzoetmb Posts: 2,654member
    I hope this means that Office cal and contacts can now synch again with Apple Address Book and Calendar which then in turn will synch with the cloud. Before iCloud everything synched fine (except for problems with double-entries in the Calendar). After iCloud, I had to give up the Office Calendar because it would no longer sync. And I have to enter contacts in both Office Contacts and Apple Address Book. Pain in the arse and IMO, typical Apple arrogance.

But if it's now fixed, all is forgiven.

By the way, having no problems so far with OS X 10.9.2 except that it made me re-sign into iCloud and it forgot all my passwords. I would even say it's "snappier" although that could have simply been due to the reboot.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    I am afraid that's a bit too facile. You sound like someone whose data needs are fairly minimal, and/or is largely a stay-at-home person that relies mostly on wifi, with no family.

I'll fully embrace the cloud world when I don't have to pay for every damn bit and byte I upload or upload. For some of us -- not to mention family members -- who are mobile, the stuff can add up very quickly.

Sounds to me that if you can't afford to pay for cloud services then you need to get out of the house and find some work.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    What a dickish thing to say. Get over yourself moneybags.
  • Reply 24 of 24
    Sounds to me that if you can't afford to pay for cloud services then you need to get out of the house and find some work.

:lol:

Fwiw, fools that waste money rarely get wealthy.

Unless, of course, their daddies and mommies made it for them.