My thoughts on this:

Biggest bunch of BS ever.

J
  • Reply 2 of 8
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I agree... huge bunch of BS.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    sinewavesinewave Posts: 1,074member
    Mike wants to be Steve Jobs so bad it's not funny. And that's sad folks.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by Sinewave:

<strong>Mike wants to be Steve Jobs so bad it's not funny. And that's sad folks.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, too bad for him he can't be Jobs.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    What did he win this for, inventing wireless networking? Or maybe those "easy open" cases. Ooh, ooh, I know! His black turtleneck and blue jean outfit!
  • Reply 6 of 8
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    [quote]Originally posted by MacAgent:

<strong>What did he win this for, inventing wireless networking? Or maybe those "easy open" cases. Ooh, ooh, I know! His black turtleneck and blue jean outfit!</strong><hr></blockquote>

The guy really is laughable though. I can just imagine him sitting at home watching Stevenotes over and over again. Taking notes with one hand and jerking off with the other.

Sick in the head.

J
  • Reply 7 of 8
    eskimoeskimo Posts: 474member
    If you read what he is winning this award for it is deserved. He revolutionized the computer industry by introducing the just-in-time inventory and direct retail sales of computers to customers as well as basically showing the world the usefulness of the web as a sales medium. Apple and the rest of the industry copied these 3 ideas directly from Dell, so before you go claiming BS you gotta give credit where credit is due. Apple has done a great job adopting these models often even surpassing Dell in inventory status. But Dell started it all.

Not to say I care much for Dell the man. The bastard remodeled my supermarket to match the exterior of the Dell campus and his minions fill up all my favorite lunch spots in Round Rock. Dellionaires are arrogrant SOBs. Nice to see their parking lot a little less full now of days
  • Reply 8 of 8
    onyxonyx Posts: 10member
    What is with all this "Dell wishes he was Jobs"? He's done very well for himself and I see no reason he would want to be Jobs. Or do Apple supporters just need somebody to hate after Bill Gates stepped down?

[quote]bastard remodeled my supermarket to match the exterior of the Dell campus<hr></blockquote>

What's that look like? Lot's of white and blue I guess?