Jobs lookalike at Salem, NH Apple store opening?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
<a href="http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0112/images/salem/pages/PC080492.htm"; target="_blank">Check it out</a>

Is this intentional? When looking at the smaller thumbnail on the maccentral.com page, I almost thought it WAS Steve.

The lady in the picture seems to be looking at him like "is that...".

Got the hair, the glasses, the black turtleneck, the angular features, the nose, etc.

Must've contacted a local celebrity lookalike shop in Salem, huh?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Okay, maybe he needs a little less hair (more thinning and combed forward).

But overall he does a passable job.

Still don't know if it's intentional or not. But I bet more than one person in the crowd saw him from a distance and had to look twice!
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Maybe that's the company dress code.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Does look kinda like him.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    [quote]Originally posted by Mr.Potatohead:

<strong>Maybe that's the company dress code. </strong><hr></blockquote>

All the employees I've ever seen at the Apple Stores have those black T-shirts with the white Apple logo on them, superimposed on the retail barcode symbol.

This guy is probably a local Mac user who gets told by his fellow Macheads that he looks like Jobs a bit, so he decided to have a little fun with it and show up at the store opening.

If he'd cut his hair tighter and fleck it with some silver, he'd have a regular gig across the country if he wanted.

• Reply 5 of 6
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    His head isn't as round as Steve's.

Plus he's smiling.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    He has one of those Apple Store business card holders around his neck. He could be a higher up in the retail ladder, like the manager of the store, or a regional rep.