Apple announces 20M Apple TVs sold since debut

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    solipsismxsolipsismx Posts: 19,566member
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    You're a well traveled man, so do you know what the cable co situation is in other countries?

I have absolutely no idea. Hotels* are horrible for figuring that out and the nights I stayed at a friend's place she would probably have been insulted if I had watched TV. ;)

* Tonight's hotel uses a Dish sat digibox and a widescreen Samsung HDTV. Not a large HDTV (only about 30") but it's nice to see a hotel with an HDTV that also has HD being pipped in.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    solipsismx wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea. Hotels* are horrible for figuring that out and the nights I stayed at a friend's place she would probably have been insulted if I had watched TV. ;)

* Tonight's hotel uses a Dish sat digibox and a widescreen Samsung HDTV. Not a large HDTV (only about 30") but it's nice to see a hotel with an HDTV that also has HD being pipped in.

You didn’t bring your Apple TV with you? Tsk tsk tsk ;)
  • Reply 23 of 24
    snovasnova Posts: 1,281member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

You're a well traveled man, so do you know what the cable co situation is in other countries?

I have absolutely no idea. Hotels* are horrible for figuring that out and the nights I stayed at a friend's place she would probably have been insulted if I had watched TV. image

I am happy to report Fox News is not offered in most other countries.  So you would have been ok.:D

• Reply 24 of 24
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    snova wrote: »
    I am happy to report Fox News is not offered in most other countries.  So you would have been ok.:D

Whew, because nobody dries up a girl faster than Bill O'Reilly. :lol: